Honored Contributor

real housewives of orange county....7/13/15....with "news", spoilers,gossip

hello ladies and happy monday! hope everyone had a good weekend AND a good start to the week. tonight is a real housewives night.....orange county! who will be around for the continuation of last week? vicki is dealing with her moms death and tamra is dealing with her new granddaughter. last weeks episode had 1.99 million viewers. it is the highest rated episode of the season so far.

tonights episode begins at 9pm et. also on tonight is ODD MOM OUT. tamra judge and abby elliott are on watch what happens live tonight with andy.

SEASON 10, EPISODE 6

"FULL CIRCLE"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/390/410/150706_2879021_Tamra_s_Ready_to_be_a_Grandma.jpg?itok=Zmgy2jlT

Vicki's mother's passing has sent shock waves throughout the OC, causing the women all to take a deeper look at their family lives. While Vicki travels to Chicago to mourn, Tamra heads north to celebrate the birth of her granddaughter. Meanwhile, Shannon continues to heal her marriage with David. Meghan tries to create a lasting memory for her stepdaughter Hayley.

AIRED: Jul 13 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of orange county....7/13/15....with "news", spoilers,gossip

cant believe that shannon and david are discussing problems in front of their kids......again!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

cant believe that shannon and david are discussing problems in front of their kids......again!

Both of them need to go. She's a MAJOR drama queen, and he's a ZERO.

Respected Contributor

Meghan's step daughter is a real brat. No excuse for that behavior. She reminded me of ex housewife Lynn bratty kids.

Happy for Tamra and her son and family.
Trusted Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:
Meghan's step daughter is a real brat. No excuse for that behavior. She reminded me of ex housewife Lynn bratty kids.

She's a TOTALLY spoiled BRAT.

Honored Contributor

Caravaggio wrote:

could not believe how she was treating her mom AND meghan.....the only ones who seemed to appreciate it all were her two friends.

Respected Contributor

My mother would've washed my mouth out with soap if I talked to her like that and was so bratty. She's an ungrateful, spoiled brat. How sad. Shannon and David need to get off the show and work it out. I got teary when they showed Tamra with the new grand baby. Isn't a new baby just the most heart-warming thing???
Honored Contributor

ryan is 29 years old......he is going to have his hands full with 4 young girls growing up. that is a lot of responsibility for someone who had no responsibility for a long time.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG I totally can't deal with Shannon and her incessant whining. Please get rid of her.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

I agree sunshine. He will have to grow up fast. I hope he does so. He does appear to be more together than he has been in the past. Maybe Sarah has been good for him?