Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills......REUNION shows, SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, and gossip

Kim is mean and really seems to enjoy her power to make Kyle unhappy. She is exhausting to watch and listen to, as she talks in circles. She baits Lisa R and Kyle and when they call her on it, she pulls back and pretends to take the "high road". She needs to go from the show. ...period. I wonder too if the thing with her, Kathy and Kyle not getting along, has more to do with 3 women not getting along, no matter if they are sisters.
Trusted Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills......REUNION shows, SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, and gossip

On 4/14/2015 SusieQ_2 said:
On 4/9/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:
On 4/9/2015 scotttie said:

LOL ! No, at my age long hair doesn't go well with hot flashes!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Too funny! I don't think you realized it, but you just gave a reason why it's not good for "older" women to have long hair down to their b*utts.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Scotttie, you're suppose to be "for" long hair on older women, not against it. LOL

I'll be for long hair! I think Kyle's hair is beautiful and she looks great with it.

I think Kyle's hair looks great too. I thought it looked especially good on the reunion.

Honored Contributor

i will take kyle over kim any day!

i do believe that kim is jealous of kyle and how well put together her life is.....and i dont just mean the money!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I like Lisa R's shoes... They look like chrome.
Honored Contributor

brandis new wine....

brandi

One sip and she’ll tell it to you true; her first thoughts of spicy vanilla and oak, an honest account of crisp apples, and a final kiss of sweet melon. She’s an uncensored personality who speaks volumes as she pours her heart out to you. Have a glass and give a listen to her unfiltered take on what Sonoma County Chardonnay should really be.

https://www.unfilteredblonde.com/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I think Kyle can be equally as unfair, mean, and angry as Kim can be. IMO, they both can be very cruel to each other.

As far as keeping the dog bite issue private, it probably wasn't possible to keep it private given their celeb status.

But, at least Kyle should not have been part of making it public by posting the pics. She was part of making it public and her feigned innocence was disingenuous.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Valued Contributor

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Respected Contributor

On 4/14/2015 Alley Catvocate said:

I HOPE I am wrong but the way Kim reacted I think she may have put him down and didn't want to say on T.V...

Yeah, she made some comment that also made me think the dog was "gone" and I also thought she made it sound like Monty had passed away. But then she spoke of Monty in the present, and I didn't know what the heck I thought I just heard.
Respected Contributor

I know I'm alone here, but I will take Kim over Kyle any day.
Respected Contributor

Last night was further proof that family members should NOT do these shows together. (As if we needed further proof after RHONJ). Can't imagine airing that toxic dirty laundry on national television.

That said, while I am no fan of Kyle in general (she switches alliances on a dime) Kim is obviously a very ugly person inside. When she doesn't like the way the conversation is going, she throws out some vague "I'll tell something you don't want known" and then lets that lay. Very rotten thing to do and then pretends to take the high road as someone else said. Especially against her own niece.

And Brandi...ugh. Pathetic individual.