Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills......REUNION shows, SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, and gossip

can you keep a dog bite private?......especially if someone else has been bitten by the dog. the other person is suing kim.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: real housewives of beverly hills......REUNION shows, SEASON 5.....with "news", spoilers, and gossip

On 4/14/2015 Lion said:

I'm not defending Kim or her dog, but Kyle is a jerk.

I agree they are BOTH HOT MESSES ,personality wise!!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Respected Contributor

On 4/14/2015 sunshine45 said:

can you keep a dog bite private?......especially if someone else has been bitten by the dog. the other person is suing kim.

I was thinking the same thing....all Alexia's (is that her name?) friends were in the hospital...surely they knew what happened.

Personally, I'm shocked that dog hasn't been put down after all the biting he's done.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

On 4/14/2015 Lion said:

Kyle should've never posted those Instagram pics of her daughter after the dog bites.

Doesn't matter if she didn't say it was Kim's dog. She already said she told people around her it was Kim's dog, so it was stupid to say the public would/t find out.

She knows better than that. She's well aware as soon as those pics were posted, TMZ, ROL, and every other outlet was jumping on it and would have no trouble finding out.

She should've kept it private. She knows how sensitive and caustic their relationship issues are - she cries and whines about it all the time, yet she goes right ahead and publicizes a serious family issue.

ITA Lion! I've said it before, but Kyle sure has been playing the victim this season and the 2 newbies have fallen for all of it.

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2015 Lion said:

Kyle should've never posted those Instagram pics of her daughter after the dog bites.

Doesn't matter if she didn't say it was Kim's dog. She already said she told people around her it was Kim's dog, so it was stupid to say the public would/t find out.

She knows better than that. She's well aware as soon as those pics were posted, TMZ, ROL, and every other outlet was jumping on it and would have no trouble finding out.

She should've kept it private. She knows how sensitive and caustic their relationship issues are - she cries and whines about it all the time, yet she goes right ahead and publicizes a serious family issue.

I agree re Kyle, and I think she is a s--t disturber. She treats Kim badly, and I think now that Kim is sober, I think she stuffed things down and is probably why she drank, she has found her voice.

Super Contributor

Kim is the worst type of person to own a pit bull. She was so weak with him and he got overly protective of her so now the dog is sent away because of her. Poor dog could sense she is a nervous wreck and he reacted to that. She should get a golden retriever or a calm breed.
Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2015 OC FRESH said: Kim is the worst type of person to own a pit bull. She was so weak with him and he got overly protective of her so now the dog is sent away because of her. Poor dog could sense she is a nervous wreck and he reacted to that. She should get a golden retriever or a calm breed.

i just wonder if he WAS sent away? she didnt really answer and she was saying how close her ex husband is with the dog. i have a feeling she has done NOTHING.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Brandi has old lady hands and an old lady voice. I don't like her...can you tell? :-! I'll betcha she is borderline personality too to a degree. Kim is nuts but that's due to her pickling her brain for years.
Super Contributor

I don't know for sure but right after the attack, she had some dog. trainer take him. Maybe she has him back now. I want to "quote" your post but I'm using a tablet and I don't know how to do it properly. :-[
Trusted Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:

Poor Kim. She seems to have so many problems.

Kim has problems that she has brought on herself. She is also in denial and does not accept any repsonsibility.