On 1/26/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 1/26/2015 croemer said:
On 1/20/2015 sunshine45 said:

some updates on BRAVO shows......

those coming back soon are:

SHAHS OF SUNSET

MILLION DOLLAR LISTING NY

FLIPPING OUT

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY (season 10.....WOW!)

MARRIED TO MEDICINE

NEWLYWEDS THE FIRST YEAR

SOUTHERN CHARM

bravo will also be introducing 2 more scripted series one is titled ODD MOM OUT and the other is titled THE ONE. THE ONE will have charlize theron as an executive producer. more information via link.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/amal-clooney-and-those-white-gloves-fashion-queens-react

Southern Charm...you say? YEA!!!

I love SOuthern Charm but I heard Thomas Ravenel would not be back and he is one of my favs on the show.

I heard the same thing about Thomas...hope he does come back though.

Me too!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives general ""news"" and gossip for january 2015

On 1/26/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:
On 1/23/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 1/23/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

What about Ladies of London? I like that show and the one girl Noelle whose boyfriend was going through that expensive divorce killed himself a month or so ago.

was it confirmed that he killed himself?....i thouht it was an accident.

as of right now i have not heard any news as to whether or not it has been renewed or cancelled. i enjoyed that show.

I didn't hear about this. What a shame.

Right before his death he stayed at a mental institution because he was threatening to kill himself. He was deeply in debt and Noelle had broken up with him several weeks prior and was moving back to the US.

oh wow.....i had read about the death and the gruesome details, but i did not hear that he had been in a mental institution nor had i heard that noelle had broken up with him.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

IDK Irsh, he looks to be back(T. Ravenel)!

LINK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

I thought the same thing lulu...where does one get the MU behind bars? Hmmm

Hi croemer Smile I can't remember what channel it was on, might have been E, but soon after Tre went to the county spa they did a segment on it and mentioned that she has a list of toiletries to select from. Those included some different makeup choices and shampoos that I suppose she purchases with her prison pocket money. I'm sure it's not the brand names or standards she's used to, but apparently some makeup is allowed. They probably have to keep it minimal though.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 1/26/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:
On 1/23/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 1/23/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

What about Ladies of London? I like that show and the one girl Noelle whose boyfriend was going through that expensive divorce killed himself a month or so ago.

was it confirmed that he killed himself?....i thouht it was an accident.

as of right now i have not heard any news as to whether or not it has been renewed or cancelled. i enjoyed that show.

I didn't hear about this. What a shame.

Right before his death he stayed at a mental institution because he was threatening to kill himself. He was deeply in debt and Noelle had broken up with him several weeks prior and was moving back to the US.

oh wow.....i had read about the death and the gruesome details, but i did not hear that he had been in a mental institution nor had i heard that noelle had broken up with him.

Yeah, I was surprised too! ON the day he killed himself he had come to where they both lived and hewas giving her a hard time. Apparently she said she thought he was high on drugs. She had called the police to have him removed and left the apt. While she was gone he called her cell phone and said if she didn't come back he would jump out the window. Obviously the police didn't get there in time.

Croemer, I am thrilled to hear that.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Hi Jules, TY... surely that is true but now a-days you never know who is getting preferential treatment?Smile TY for taking the time to answer.

Respected Contributor

On 1/26/2015 JustJules said:

Hi croemer Smile I can't remember what channel it was on, might have been E, but soon after Tre went to the county spa they did a segment on it and mentioned that she has a list of toiletries to select from. Those included some different makeup choices and shampoos that I suppose she purchases with her prison pocket money. I'm sure it's not the brand names or standards she's used to, but apparently some makeup is allowed. They probably have to keep it minimal though.

On the show "Orange is the New Black" which uses Tre's prison as their location, the women are able to get makeup and hair dye. Of course this is a fictional show based on a true book so who knows.

Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 JustJules said:

The list was in the NY Post too...stuff like Wet and Wild!

Honored Contributor

anyone ready for the orange county ladies to come back?

all cast members are returning plus two more! jeana may also be coming back as a "friend" of the housewives.

The new women, Meghan King Edmonds and Katie Chadwick Hamilton, are not only residents of the plush West Coast community, but they also happen to be married to pro athletes. Edmonds is the wife of former MLB player and current Fox Sports announcer Jim Edmonds. Other newcomer Hamilton, meanwhile, is the wife of MLB player Josh Hamilton.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 sunshine45 said:

anyone ready for the orange county ladies to come back?

all cast members are returning plus two more! jeana may also be coming back as a "friend" of the housewives.

The new women, Meghan King Edmonds and Katie Chadwick Hamilton, are not only residents of the plush West Coast community, but they also happen to be married to pro athletes. Edmonds is the wife of former MLB player and current Fox Sports announcer Jim Edmonds. Other newcomer Hamilton, meanwhile, is the wife of MLB player Josh Hamilton.

Yes...OC is my favorite of the lot, the Beverly Hills.