Super Contributor

Re: real housewives general ""news"" and gossip for january 2015

I only feel sorry the children have such lousy, cheating, criminal, lying parents and have those genes.
Honored Contributor

Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice’s 13-year-old daughter is doing everything and anything to stay busy. Gia and her girl group 3kt just released a new music video that features photos with her mother Teresa Giudice.

The lyrics include, “Mama said be strong so against the storm I stand through it all. It’s just a joke to you. I’m just another hashtag and if a camera crew followed you. What would they see? You’re just like me.”

The emotional video ends off with Teresa saying to her daughter in a home video, “It’s not saying goodbye, it’s saying see you soon,” while blowing a kiss to the camera.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/gia-giudice/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 1/23/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

What about Ladies of London? I like that show and the one girl Noelle whose boyfriend was going through that expensive divorce killed himself a month or so ago.

was it confirmed that he killed himself?....i thouht it was an accident.

as of right now i have not heard any news as to whether or not it has been renewed or cancelled. i enjoyed that show.

I didn't hear about this. What a shame.

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2015 sunshine45 said:

some updates on BRAVO shows......

those coming back soon are:

SHAHS OF SUNSET

MILLION DOLLAR LISTING NY

FLIPPING OUT

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY (season 10.....WOW!)

MARRIED TO MEDICINE

NEWLYWEDS THE FIRST YEAR

SOUTHERN CHARM

bravo will also be introducing 2 more scripted series one is titled ODD MOM OUT and the other is titled THE ONE. THE ONE will have charlize theron as an executive producer. more information via link.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/amal-clooney-and-those-white-gloves-fashion-queens-react

Southern Charm...you say? YEA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 annabella said: I only feel sorry the children have such lousy, cheating, criminal, lying parents and have those genes.

Haha...I like your take.

Honored Contributor

i wonder if gia will be saying the same things about her father when it is time for him?

Gia Speaks Out on Visiting Teresa: She Looked So Good!

"She's doing great!" Gia tells E! News. "Honestly, it was amazing [visiting her]. She looked so good! It's nothing like anyone would expect. She looked so amazing. It was so good seeing her! She had her makeup done. It was fun."

Gia also opened up about her strong bond to Teresa and explained what life was like at home before her mother began her sentence. "Me and my mom are extremely close," she says. "We're like sisters. Honestly, I was with her every step of the way. There were things she didn't tell me. But I was with her every step of the way."

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/gia-speaks-out-on-visiting-teresa-she-looked-so-good

Where does one get her make-up done in prison? I thought you were not allow to have it.

I read something that Teresa said her cellmate was pretty and nice. I do not know whether or not that's true but it sounds like something she'd say. Looks are #1.

Honored Contributor

I thought the same thing lulu...where does one get the MU behind bars? Hmmm

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2015 CalmInTheHeart said:
On 1/23/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

What about Ladies of London? I like that show and the one girl Noelle whose boyfriend was going through that expensive divorce killed himself a month or so ago.

was it confirmed that he killed himself?....i thouht it was an accident.

as of right now i have not heard any news as to whether or not it has been renewed or cancelled. i enjoyed that show.

I didn't hear about this. What a shame.

Right before his death he stayed at a mental institution because he was threatening to kill himself. He was deeply in debt and Noelle had broken up with him several weeks prior and was moving back to the US.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2015 croemer said:

SHAHS OF SUNSET

FLIPPING OUT

MARRIED TO MEDICINE

NEWLYWEDS THE FIRST YEAR

SOUTHERN CHARM

bravo will also be introducing 2 more scripted series one is titled ODD MOM OUT and the other is titled THE ONE. THE ONE will have charlize theron as an executive producer. more information via link.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/amal-clooney-and-those-white-gloves-fashion-queens-react

I love SOuthern Charm but I heard Thomas Ravenel would not be back and he is one of my favs on the show.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 1/26/2015 croemer said:

SHAHS OF SUNSET

FLIPPING OUT

MARRIED TO MEDICINE

NEWLYWEDS THE FIRST YEAR

SOUTHERN CHARM

I love SOuthern Charm but I heard Thomas Ravenel would not be back and he is one of my favs on the show.

I heard the same thing about Thomas...hope he does come back though.