Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives and bravo general ""news"" and gossip for april 2015

On 4/8/2015 scotttie said:
On 4/8/2015 sunshine45 said:

scottie, we have discussed this before a few times, but i think we have to agree to disagree. whatever the outcome at this point after those four or so years is in the hands of the government and law enforcement.

Yes. But I think it will come up again {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You are always a good discussion partner. Thank you for that!

LOL.....it probably will.......{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Kiss

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

programming note for those fans of million dollar listing new york.....it begins tonight at 10pm et.....season 4. i think it is on for an hour and 15 minutes (that is what is showing on my cable guide).

watch what happens live has fredrik, luis, and ryan on tonight with andy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 SydneyH said:

And you could return to this country whenever you wanted was the point.

Oh yes of course, I was well aware of my citizenship status. That's why when Juicy was claiming he was unaware, I know he's lying because he took several trips to Italy.

Again, that isn't the point. The point is, he will do his time for his crime. It isn't necessary to deport him and punish his family.

Actually he will be deported and should be deported.

It's bad enough that he remained here after he had the DUI and other license problems. But federal felonies? We don't want or need felons here. He stole from banks, the IRS and individuals he made bad business deals with.

We had a local case. A guy from Spain, married to an American and father of an infant, was arrested for running a stop sign. He was here on a visitor's visa, but it had expired two months before (no, he wasn't working illegally).

He was jailed at the ICE facility, a judge ordered him deported, he appealed and lost his appeal. He was driving w/o a license and ran a stop sign - that was enough - he was a lawbreaker and subject to immediate deportation. He had to go back to Spain and get to the back of the line...he isn't eligible to even apply to come here for several years because of his traffic infractions. His wife & child went to Spain to be with him.

Same with Joe - Bye Bye!!!!

Honored Contributor

Juicy definitely needs to go, enough is enough imo.

Respected Contributor

On 4/15/2015 SydneyH said:

Juicy definitely needs to go, enough is enough imo.

ITA

Honestly, if I thought he was truly remorseful and that he planned to change his ways and repay all the people he stole from and hurt, I would probably feel differently.

But, he has proven time and again that he believes he's above the law and can do whatever he wants.

Tre is no better. I see absolutely NO remorse on her part.

Neither of them even admits that they've done anything seriously wrong and even worse, they blame others. They're both crooks with no conscience.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Super Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Lion said:

I don't believe Joe will ever be law abiding. Given his criminal history, his total lack of remorse and acceptance of responsibility for all he's done and for so many he cheated out of $$, and his and Tre's continuing attempts to lie to the courts right through sentencing day, I find him lacking any moral conscience. He'll probably learn even more ways to lie, cheat, and steal while he's in prison.

He's lucky he hasn't been thrown in jail for many more years, and then his children really wouldn't have a chance of being with him.

If he's deported, there's no reason his family can't relocate with him and still be together. Families move all the time for lots of reasons. Military families do it.

Tre and Joe can keep the family together if they want to.

NOT Permanently.

And not all duty stations allow family to move with the active duty member.

Honored Contributor

check out andy cohen.....through the years......here is the first pic of the group:

http://www.allabouttrh.com/andy-cohen-is-now-involved-in-a-lawsuit-regarding-a-rhonj-brawl/?utm_sour...

Honored Contributor

lol, slow day at work (well actually it is a HOME day for work to get paperwork done) and i am reading my fill of housewive and bravo articles.

RHOOC......heather dubrow to appear on her husbands show BOTCHED.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/heather-dubrow-will-be-a-patient-on-botched?utm_campaign=trueA...

Honored Contributor

the giudices.......again.......via tamara tattles:

According to Vicki Hyman at NJ.com, the bank finally filed court papers to foreclose on the Giudice home on Wednesday. This means that Joe and the girls may no longer have the daily annoyance of having to actually walk from their front door to the end of the driveway to catch the school bus.

New Jersey is a judicial foreclosure state which means that if you default on your mortgage, the lender has to file complaint of foreclosure with the court in order to repossess the property. Joe has the right to contest the foreclosure within 60 days. If he does then it goes to court which means setting a trial date. In New Jersey. Which could take who knows how long. Probably long enough for Teresa to finish her sentence and get out and deal with all of this. I think this is most likely what will happen. It’s just a stall tactic.

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/04/17/bank-finally-files-foreclosure-complaint-on-giudice-home/

Honored Contributor