Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives and bravo general ""news"" and gossip for april 2015

On 4/4/2015 Lion said:

I don't believe Joe will ever be law abiding. Given his criminal history, his total lack of remorse and acceptance of responsibility for all he's done and for so many he cheated out of $$, and his and Tre's continuing attempts to lie to the courts right through sentencing day, I find him lacking any moral conscience. He'll probably learn even more ways to lie, cheat, and steal while he's in prison.

He's lucky he hasn't been thrown in jail for many more years, and then his children really wouldn't have a chance of being with him.

If he's deported, there's no reason his family can't relocate with him and still be together. Families move all the time for lots of reasons. Military families do it.

Tre and Joe can keep the family together if they want to.

NOT Permanently.

Respected Contributor

I think it's harder on military families because it isn't permanent. They move, the kids get settled and make new friends and then they have to move again...and again.

One permanent move would be easier than moving around frequently.

Who knows, maybe living in Italy away from this celebrity life style that's caused so much trouble and dysfunction would be a blessing for those kids.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Lion said:

I think it's harder on military families because it isn't permanent. They move, the kids get settled and make new friends and then they have to move again...and again.

One permanent move would be easier than moving around frequently.

Who knows, maybe living in Italy away from this celebrity life style that's caused so much trouble and dysfunction would be a blessing for those kids.

Being run out of their own country, where they were born? A blessing? I don't buy that. I can't imagine my children having to go to a foreign country to live because of something I did. Joe has been here since he was an infant.

Honored Contributor

Moving around a lot no longer carries the same sort of challenges, people can keep in touch online. I moved around a lot as a child and actually enjoyed seeing the world.

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 SydneyH said:

Moving around a lot no longer carries the same sort of challenges, people can keep in touch online. I moved around a lot as a child and actually enjoyed seeing the world.

But you moved around in your native country, right? Or if not, you had the option to return any time you wanted.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 scotttie said:

But you moved around in your native country, right? Or if not, you had the option to return any time you wanted.

No, internationally, I've lived on three separate continents, proud to say, lol.

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 SydneyH said:

<br /> But you moved around in your native country, right? Or if not, you had the option to return any time you wanted.

No, internationally, I've lived on three separate continents, proud to say, lol.

And you could return to this country whenever you wanted was the point.

Honored Contributor

i dont believe that joe didnt know he wasnt a citizen....and knowing he WASNT he should not have tried to get away with the things he was trying to get away with.

i have said this before also that IF he does get deported then the family can move to italy to be with him if they choose OR they can go to be with him during summer break, spring break, and the christmas holidays. i know families who have done this.

they are already going to be without him for about four years or so......by that time gia will be going to college and gabriella will be about 14-15.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Whether he realized he was a citizen or not doesn't matter to me. I don't believe deporting him is the right thing to do that's all.

Honored Contributor

And you could return to this country whenever you wanted was the point.

Oh yes of course, I was well aware of my citizenship status. That's why when Juicy was claiming he was unaware, I know he's lying because he took several trips to Italy.