Honored Contributor

real housewives and bravo general "news" and gossip for april 2015

hi ladies.....here is the april thread and i am going to start it off with teresa.....looks like she and joe have done photos and an interview for us weekly magazine.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/see-teresa-giudice-reunited-with-her-family-in-prison

http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/85088-teresa-giudice-prison-photo-reveals-dramatic-change-as-joe-opens-up/1427832062_u1052_cover-teresa-giudice-lg.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives and bravo general ""news"" and gossip for april 2015

Also a similar article in Daily mail UK, today. This picture isn't recent*********

teresa-giudice-prison-lies-daughters.jpg (551×309)

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know she was only 42!

Honored Contributor

She looks better in the first photo, with her natural hair. I wonder how much she was paid for the photo.

Respected Contributor

I thought the prison didn't allow pictures to be taken.

Teresa definitely had her hairline taken up. I noticed it before she went to prison, but this prison pic really shows it.

Also, Joe cries like a baby when he leaves after a visit? It's more likely that he's thinking about his upcoming prison sentence and being locked up than crying over leaving Tre. Color me cynical when it come to those two crooks.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

i briefly went through the danbury rules of visitation and didnt see any items mentioning cameras or picture taking.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 4/1/2015 sunshine45 said:

i briefly went through the danbury rules of visitation and didnt see any items mentioning cameras or picture taking.

Thanks, sunshine. I thought I read somewhere that it wasn't allowed, but I guess not.

I would think they'd want to keep this awful time as private as possible for the sake of the girls.

I guess they're still the same money-grubbing losers they always were.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

On 4/1/2015 Lion said:
On 4/1/2015 sunshine45 said:

Thanks, sunshine. I thought I read somewhere that it wasn't allowed, but I guess not.

I would think they'd want to keep this awful time as private as possible for the sake of the girls.

I guess they're still the same money-grubbing losers they always were.

ITA!!!

Respected Contributor

.....and....psssssttttt....Teresa, your 5 year old knows where you are you can take that to the bank.

Super Contributor

T sure looks different without all the fake hair. Looks like she's gained a few lbs. Well, they all look fine and seem to be dealing with everything ...12 more months to go. :- Where's Joe's wedding ring?