Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives and bravo general ""news"" and gossip for april 2015

Will be interesting to see what Teresa's storyline will be if she comes back to the show. Teresa living with her mom or something like that perhaps.

Honored Contributor

On 4/23/2015 scotttie said:

Will be interesting to see what Teresa's storyline will be if she comes back to the show. Teresa living with her mom or something like that perhaps.

i suppose if we see her it will be definitely in something MUCH more afforable and MUCH smaller.....maybe even a rental?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 4/18/2015 sunshine45 said:

claudia and nene actually look the best in the above photo.......usually cynthia is my favorite.

There's a lot of boobage in that photo.

Super Contributor

Teresa Giudice Early Prison Release Denied – Blame Hubby?

Teresa Giudice, the star of reality TV show "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," was reportedly set to get out of prison early, but her husband blew up the negotiations.

"Teresa and Joe had a deal on the table that would reduce Joe’s sentence and get Teresa out early," said one insider,

RadarOnline.com reported Wednesday. "As usual, Joe screwed everything up. He met with the feds and the whole thing fell apart during those meetings because of the things he said."

"[Teresa] is going to be sitting in prison for the rest of her sentence," the source added.

Giudice and her husband both pleaded guilty after being charged with bankruptcy fraud last year.

Teresa began her 15-month sentence in January. Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice is expected to begin his 41-month sentence once hers is completed. The judge allowed for such an arrangement so that the couple could take care of their four young daughters.

Honored Contributor

The Tre and Juicy divorce rumors are starting up again....

Super Contributor

I'm sure they will divorce at some point then they'll get back together.

I wonder how he screwed up the meeting with the Feds.

Respected Contributor

This is probably far fetched, but do you think Tre's publicity people could be putting these stories out (early release botch etc.) to keep their name in the news so that they continue to be relevant to Bravo and the RH franchise?

Super Contributor

Very well could be leakage.

I just wonder why there would be a meeting. What would he have to offer? I thought everything was settled after they were sentenced.

Respected Contributor

On 4/23/2015 OC FRESH said:

Very well could be leakage.

I just wonder why there would be a meeting. What would he have to offer? I thought everything was settled after they were sentenced.

That's what makes me think this could be a planted bogus story.

Honored Contributor

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/24/amber-marchese-cancer-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-surgery/

Amber Marchese's cancer is back.

http://allaboutthetea.com/2015/04/24/rhonj-amber-marcheses-breast-cancer-returns/

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.