Respected Contributor

Re: real housewives and bravo general ""news"" and gossip for april 2015

On 4/4/2015 terrier3 said:
On 4/4/2015 scotttie said:

I really don't understand why people want Joe deported so badly. He has been in this country since he was an infant.

His children don't deserve to be punished any more than they already have been by their parents misdeeds. Yes, THEY should have thought of that but they didn't and so now the gov't should punish them even more by deporting their father? I just can't get behind this. Joe can do his time and hopefully that will be the end of his criminal career. That and restitution should be enough punishment for his crimes.

He didn't murder anybody.

We just had a story about a local guy who was deported. He married a US citizen last year...overstayed his visa by a few months...ran a red light and was deported. He was sent back to Spain for RUNNING A RED LIGHT (not for the visa issue).

I am 100% behind deporting Joe. He has stolen from banks, individuals and the IRS....millions of dollars worth of crime.

If a guy can go back to Spain for a traffic infraction - Joe needs to go too.

He didn't live here from the time he was an infant...am I correct?

Respected Contributor

I don't believe Joe will ever be law abiding. Given his criminal history, his total lack of remorse and acceptance of responsibility for all he's done and for so many he cheated out of $$, and his and Tre's continuing attempts to lie to the courts right through sentencing day, I find him lacking any moral conscience. He'll probably learn even more ways to lie, cheat, and steal while he's in prison.

He's lucky he hasn't been thrown in jail for many more years, and then his children really wouldn't have a chance of being with him.

If he's deported, there's no reason his family can't relocate with him and still be together. Families move all the time for lots of reasons. Military families do it.

Tre and Joe can keep the family together if they want to.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Super Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Lion said:

I don't believe Joe will ever be law abiding. Given his criminal history, his total lack of remorse and acceptance of responsibility for all he's done and for so many he cheated out of $$, and his and Tre's continuing attempts to lie to the courts right through sentencing day, I find him lacking any moral conscience. He'll probably learn even more ways to lie, cheat, and steal while he's in prison.

He's lucky he hasn't been thrown in jail for many more years, and then his children really wouldn't have a chance of being with him.

If he's deported, there's no reason his family can't relocate with him and still be together. Families move all the time for lots of reasons. Military families do it.

Tre and Joe can keep the family together if they want to.

If, and that's a big if, they deported Joe, Teresa would never give up the celebrity life BRAVO has afforded her. I read the other day even from her jail cell she's in negotiations for a cooking show upon her release. Whether it's true or not I do not know. Considering the fact BRAVO kept her front and center before her incarceration, it doesn't sound farfetched.

For whatever reason the public loves to see and read about these buffoons.

Respected Contributor

On 4/4/2015 ivanatrump said:

If, and that's a big if, they deported Joe, Teresa would never give up the celebrity life BRAVO has afforded her. I read the other day even from her jail cell she's in negotiations for a cooking show upon her release. Whether it's true or not I do not know. Considering the fact BRAVO kept her front and center before her incarceration, it doesn't sound farfetched.

For whatever reason the public loves to see and read about these buffoons.

You're probably right about Tre.

They do have the choice to keep their family together if he gets deported, though. They won't be forced to be apart.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

speaking of joe.....

But despite the Giudices’ convictions and prison terms, Joe insisted that he and Teresa are ‘not bad people.’ ‘We’re not, you know, these criminals or whatever,’ he said.

‘I don’t know, whatever the h*** they make us out to be.’

He was also certain of one thing: The family’s return to the Real Housewives franchise will not be definite, even when their jail terms are behind them. And if it does happen, they will ‘do it differently’.

‘The only good thing about it is the money. Is it fun? No. But after doing it for so many years, it’s almost like a job. It’s not a big deal,’ he said. ‘Now, it’s pretty easy. It’s an easy job.

‘The numbers would have to be very big in order to go back. As of right now, there’s nothing really. Not that they don’t want us… they want us. If the number’s right, that’s the only way.’

He added that he believed his business with Bravo TV ‘added gas to the fire’ in relation to his and Teresa’s convictions, turning ‘something that should have been really nothing’ into ‘a big deal’.

‘If I knew what I know now and I would do it again, I would know what to do and what not to do, so it would be easier. You learn by mistakes,’ he said, adding that he now does not trust lawyers.

And did any of his RHONJ co-stars step up to the plate in the wake of his and Teresa’s sentencing?

‘Nobody really,’ he said. Actually, one guy, Rino. [And] Dina… Dina’s been here a few times.’

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/04/02/joe-giudice-gives-first-interview-since-teresa-went-to-prison-an...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

What a tool.

I hope all the family members read that and just give him a bike to get around in since he's saying no one has done anything. I wouldn't do one d@amn thing for him if I were them now.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/4/2015 mousiegirl said:

I really don't understand why people want Joe deported so badly. He has been in this country since he was an infant.

His children don't deserve to be punished any more than they already have been by their parents misdeeds. Yes, THEY should have thought of that but they didn't and so now the gov't should punish them even more by deporting their father? I just can't get behind this. Joe can do his time and hopefully that will be the end of his criminal career. That and restitution should be enough punishment for his crimes.

He didn't murder anybody.

I agree, scotttie. If Joe is deported, it is his children who will suffer the most.

Thank you. I think you and I are a majority of two! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Make that three.

I don't see any reason for him to be deported....I imagine someone just had it out for them.

If Teresa was out and working she could likely pay back whatever she supposedly owes.

Respected Contributor

On 4/4/2015 sunshine45 said:

speaking of joe.....

But despite the Giudices’ convictions and prison terms, Joe insisted that he and Teresa are ‘not bad people.’ ‘We’re not, you know, these criminals or whatever,’ he said.

‘I don’t know, whatever the h*** they make us out to be.’

He was also certain of one thing: The family’s return to the Real Housewives franchise will not be definite, even when their jail terms are behind them. And if it does happen, they will ‘do it differently’.

‘The only good thing about it is the money. Is it fun? No. But after doing it for so many years, it’s almost like a job. It’s not a big deal,’ he said. ‘Now, it’s pretty easy. It’s an easy job.

‘The numbers would have to be very big in order to go back. As of right now, there’s nothing really. Not that they don’t want us… they want us. If the number’s right, that’s the only way.’

He added that he believed his business with Bravo TV ‘added gas to the fire’ in relation to his and Teresa’s convictions, turning ‘something that should have been really nothing’ into ‘a big deal’.

‘If I knew what I know now and I would do it again, I would know what to do and what not to do, so it would be easier. You learn by mistakes,’ he said, adding that he now does not trust lawyers.

And did any of his RHONJ co-stars step up to the plate in the wake of his and Teresa’s sentencing?

‘Nobody really,’ he said. Actually, one guy, Rino. [And] Dina… Dina’s been here a few times.’

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/04/02/joe-giudice-gives-first-interview-since-teresa-went-to-prison-an...

Wow....unbelievable.

He *still* denies what they did was anything serious. It was "nothing" turned into a big deal? How can he change when he doesn't think he did anything really wrong?

And, they sell out their kids well-being to "easy jobs" on a reality show for $$.

Their arrogance is disgusting.

- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

giudice home may soon be in foreclosure

http://realmrhousewife.com/2015/04/08/teresa-and-joe-mansion-headed-for-foreclosure/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Well I wonder if Joe will still think it's 'nothing' when and if he gets deported, lol.