Esteemed Contributor

Re: real housewives and bravo AUGUST 2015 general "news" and gossip

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

I heard that a friend of Yo's has joined the BH cast.

I read that too. Is she a singer? Anyone know? 

Yes, she's a singer...I've never heard of her.

Honored Contributor

Comedian Amy Phillips impersonates real housewives nominated for a Real Housewives award.

she really impersonates them well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OmUrgtzIXU

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Daisy wrote:

colliemom4 wrote:

Daisy wrote:

I heard that a friend of Yo's has joined the BH cast.

I read that too. Is she a singer? Anyone know? 

Yes, she's a singer...I've never heard of her.

erika jayne......i have never heard of her either.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/08/11/erika-jayne-joins-real-housewives-beverly-hills85724...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

FRESH news within the last half an hour......posted by vicki (rhooc) on facebook:

After much prayer, thought, counseling, and consideration, we have decided to end our four year relationship. We both wish nothing but a great future for each other. We have come to realize that one can indeed love someone in their heart, but that the time may come for their lives to take separate paths. Though the remaining episodes of Season 10 of The Real Housewives of Orange County will show us as a couple, the filming took place in January 2015 through May 2015. There will be no further statements or interviews regarding our relationship as we choose to move on with our lives. Though we choose to live our lives in the public eye we thank you for your understanding and ask privacy during this difficult time.

Vicki Gunvalson and Brooks Ayers

Honored Contributor

the new seasons of dont be tardy (season 4) and manzod with children (season 2) begin tonight......both of these are half hour shows.

angela kinsey and kim zolciak are on watch what happens live with andy tonight. 8/16/15.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Sunshine.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

the giudice shore home is scheduled to be auctioned off tomorrow, the 18th......in the meantime, joe and the kids were there this past weekend for one last hurrah i guess and had a party.....and the police were called by their neighbors.

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/08/17/joe-giudice-says-goodbye-to-shore-house-and-hello-to-the-shore-c...

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/16/joe-giudice-cops-called-fight-neighbor/#

Trusted Contributor

I like the way Andy called Kim out on the plastic surgery she had...or didn't have, according to Kim.  She's obviously had something done (I think eyes and nose), but she denied it.  Andy said (and I thought the same thing before he said it) that the reason Kim was wearing the glasses was to cover/deflect that she had surgery.  In other wards, to hide her obvious change in appearance.  How could she deny it.  It is so obvious she's had work done. 

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

I like the way Andy called Kim out on the plastic surgery she had...or didn't have, according to Kim.  She's obviously had something done (I think eyes and nose), but she denied it.  Andy said (and I thought the same thing before he said it) that the reason Kim was wearing the glasses was to cover/deflect that she had surgery.  In other wards, to hide her obvious change in appearance.  How could she deny it.  It is so obvious she's had work done. 

I watched last night.  I think some of these women get away with the "I didn't have anything done" card because they admit to some of it.  Then when they have more, they deny it and claim they are so open about their surgeries, why would they deny it.

She definitely had something done.  Her teeth look very different to me too. 

I started to watch the show last night and changed the channel. She is so loud and obnoxious and Kroy really isn't any better.  I know Brielle is 18 but that top or dress she had on was really not very appropriate.