Honored Contributor

qvc now has a "promo code" box?

wow......two interesting things i noticed online today.

one, thanks to another thread, i saw that they had decreased the price of the copper chef TSV. i like the products and went ahead and purchased the set due to the good price decrease and free shipping.

two, as i was checking out, i noticed a "promo code" box on the payment choice page. does this mean that good things may be coming down the road like discounts? we can only hope.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: qvc now has a "promo code" box?

Hi, Sun, which we have not seen much of here, LOL!! I love the sound of that, maybe some of HSN is now rubbing off onto the Q!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Hi, Sun, which we have not seen much of here, LOL!! I love the sound of that, maybe some of HSN is now rubbing off onto the Q!!

dreary days indeed @Shelbelle!

hope you are doing well shel. Smiley Happy

hopefully they WILL be doing regular promo codes! it cant hurt......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I don’t think the promo code box is new   

The only promo code I have ever seen is $5 off for new customers 

Honored Contributor

Don't get your hopes up.  I don't know of any retailer more stingy than QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I don’t think the promo code box is new   

The only promo code I have ever seen is $5 off for new customers 

its pretty darn new i think. i am a frequent purchaser and today is the first day i am noticing it. in fact, i know for sure that when my aunt joined she had a promo code of $5 for new customers that could not be applied online. i had to have a mod help to get a $5 credit for her.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45  I noticed the Promo Code a couple of days ago when placing an order with Linea. Didn't have a clue what to enter and promptly forgot about it. I wanted my sweater and didn't care what the price was!  BTW: QVC shipped it out immediately and it will be delivered tomorrow. Big WOW!! I'm a happy camper. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I saw that when ordering a few things. Am I losing money when I don't put it in? I don't see anything so what does it mean?

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  I noticed it on Friday when placing an order.  I use ebates, or honey, or w.  These companies always search for discounts before you complete your order.  Then you pick the company you want to use before the final checkout step to complete your order.  I usually use ebates.

They've never turned up any codes for QVC before but . . .

This time they did come up with a code for QVC--10FORYOU--or Ten4YOU--but apparently the $10.00 off was only for a new, first time, customer so it didn't work for me since I'm not a new shopper here.

So maybe they are gearing up their system for future promotions like other online shopping entities which do use codes.  Think they are trying to be more competetive.  Time will tell. 

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435

i am hoping for some promo codes in the future also.....and not just for new customers.