Respected Contributor

Re: qvc gift and "announcement"

Is that mug made with Melamine?   If so, toss it.

If ceramic, it's safe.   

Honored Contributor

There are rarely gifts or any coupons from any company that don't work better for the giver than for the receiver.

I have no intention to buy anything except food and fuel right now, so I'd just as soon not get offers masquerading as something that will save me money.  I'm sure I'd have to spend more than I could save. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't mind getting one, but if I don't it's OK too.  I mean, I bought ITKWD mugs and apron!

What I think would be kind of cool would be a bumper sticker.  You'd have to have a little sense of irony to actually put it on the vehicle, but it might work on my beat up old truck with other bumper stickers.

I'm generally pleased with my selections from QVC.  It'll be interesting to see the "updates".

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I'll take a mug, thankyouverymuch!  Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

This is beyong stupid. What a waste of money on mugs nobody wants and extra shipping.We want reduced shipping. Send us the letter with a coupon or something.Save money, make some sales. They are doomed.

Occasional Contributor

I just got mine today!!!

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@cherry

I don’t want one either. I don’t drink coffee or hot tea so I have no need for another mug. 

My opinion of a really good gift the Q could give to their “loyal” customers would be a % or certain $ amount off any purchase. 

@wilma  I use mugs to keep pencils and pens in.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

If I get on it goes on the collection pile

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Oh, another of their 'random' awards, you know, like the Easy Pay cards ysed to be... As for them upping their game, I'll believe it when I see it... No evidence of it so far...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  I don't mean any offense, but posts like your first one always make me think of someone talking about a party they went to in front of people they know weren't invited.   Most of us will not be getting that.