Trusted Contributor

Re: qvc gift and "announcement"

Actually, @SharkE, this is not an old thread. Check the last message on the previous page. It appears that a new gift of stationery and stickers was sent to some deserving shoppers. Sigh. . .

Esteemed Contributor

And technically, it doesn't even violate the general rule of ! year.  It was started less than one year ago and has been updated as QVC has sent out each new gift.  So it really has not been bumped up 

Valued Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I really can't believe that anyone who didn't receive a gift was actually hurt.  Angry and bitter, maybe.  In any event, I appreciated seeing the posts about what QVC sent out.

@Johnnyeager  I agree that I don't understand "why" someone would feel left out by not receiving something from the Q, but they do and that's ok. So, I don't think these type of threads serve ANY purpose other than, "Look what I got and you didn't" kinda thing....I just don't see any reason to post about it. People are entitled to their feelings and apparently some of them feel "not appreciated" when they see posts like this. (from reading these types of threads over time) Of course this all JMO :-) 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I really can't believe that anyone who didn't receive a gift was actually hurt.  Angry and bitter, maybe.  In any event, I appreciated seeing the posts about what QVC sent out.

@Johnnyeager  I agree that I don't understand "why" someone would feel left out by not receiving something from the Q, but they do and that's ok. So, I don't think these type of threads serve ANY purpose other than, "Look what I got and you didn't" kinda thing....I just don't see any reason to post about it. People are entitled to their feelings and apparently some of them feel "not appreciated" when they see posts like this. (from reading these types of threads over time) Of course this all JMO :-) 

very sorry you feel this way @BrandiDavis.

i like focusing on some of the GOOD THINGS that qvc does for its customers. it is a nice gesture in my opinion.

these photos and thank yous to qvc are all over social media by their customers....just sharing it here.

@SharkEthis is NOT a bumped thread. it is an ongoing thread from throughout the past year.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein