Honored Contributor

Re: qvc gift and "announcement"

In my case, it would take weeks to ship then the USPS would misdeliver

Contributor

Actually, a box was on my porch when I got home 10 minutes ago.  Box had a sticker that said "a gift for you" and I had no idea what it was.  Well, it was the mug.  Sorry QVC, I'd rather have free shipping.  The mug will be donated.  I don't feel the need to be free advertising for the Q when I drink my morning coffee, and I certainly don't need another mug!

Honored Contributor

No, I didn't get one.

Frequent Contributor

I hope i don't get one.  With the cold weather I would feel bad for the poor UPS driver or USPS  Kirk my mail guy.  I would not want them making a special trip for that.  I agree with the other posts stating a coupon or percent off on my next purchase. 

Honored Contributor

I will take a mug.  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Nope not me.  NO mug for this girl.

Contributor

Got mne today.  Quite nice!  Finally, something for being a regular customer.  I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Karen S.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Wilma I would much rather have them make a donation to a soup kitchen ,or homeless shelter ,than send things like this. It would actually help someone in need

Trusted Contributor

How great that you got the mug!!  There are so many compaints on the board that QVC doesn't seem to appreciate their customers.  This just shows that they are working on that.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't want the mug but the note sounds promising. We shall see.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"