Honored Contributor

"REGULAR" GUYS DOING WHAT THEY DO

Situation:   Two deer somehow became entangled in barbed wire, and not only that, their antlers locked together.  Nightmare!

These two guys, apparently farmers, took it upon themselves to undertake the very dangerous task of disentangling the writhing and panicky bucks.  What courage and humanity.

It's difficult but ends in success, when you see first one, and then the other, of these wonderful creatures finally liberated to race away.  Their rescuers are magnificent gents!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du192jfdq-A

Honored Contributor

Re: "REGULAR" GUYS DOING WHAT THEY DO

All I can say is WOW!

Those were two powerfully strong animals. And the guys had no idea what direction the deers would be moving. To try and separate the two, seems like a scary idea. I am impressed. And thrilled there was such a good outcome.

I bet you are right, they were probably farmers. And have dealt with big and powerful animals. I learned that from watching Dr PolWoman Happy

I love watching videos like that.

Honored Contributor

Bravo to those men; the risk of being gored/killed was very real. The music was perfect as well.

Honored Contributor

Those two men were very brave and compassionate enough to untangle the poor deer. Amazing.

Honored Contributor

Magnificent animals and such bravery from the men.  That last deer to be released stood still at the end to allow the men to work....seem to understand that it was about help and not harm. Beautiful to witness nature's magnificence as well as the men's compassion.  Thanks for this life affirming share.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow!  That was amazing. Thank you for sharing. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for giving us something positive to witness today!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

I didn't think I could watch this, but so glad I did.  What came over those two men was nothing short of gallantry.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell

THANKS, fantastic!

Always great to see an animal get a helping hand.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

They are such majestic animals. I was driving home yesterday, and two of this year’s fawns crossed the road in front of me...no mom in sight. It was earlier in the afternoon than I expected to see any deer at all. I guess they don’t know any better.  🙂 Anyway, I sent up a little prayer that they would be protected during this hunting season.

Keepin' it real.