Esteemed Contributor

For me, I would say Convenience, because I hate wandering around department stores looking for clothes, and going in the awful dressing rooms to try them on.   So that is the Convenient part for me - they show me clothes on TV, and I can order them and have them shipped to my door.  I really don't care about the slow shipping.  I am not in a huge rush to get anything.

The Quality (and sizing) can be hit or miss for me.  So that is frustrating when you have to return something because it is defective or does not match the size dimensions given on the website.

And the value, well, we all know the prices keep rising.  When I am in a store and see the prices of items there, I am a bit shocked as the difference between the prices shown on QVC (even clearance) and what I see in my local stores is growing.  I need to keep prices in perspective.

I buy a LOT from QVC.  But I am going to cut way back this summer.  I have everything I need.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I'm picking Convenience.

Quality and value are subjective.   I'm happy with what I get for the money I spend.  

I don't want to go traipsing around to buy clothes (or just about anything else)... QVC along with many other online retailers are meeting my needs.  I buy most of my clothes and all of my shoes elsewhere.  

I usually only watch fashion shows.  Really not interested in anything else they sell. 

Honored Contributor

for me, quality is the most important factor in purchasing. convenience is the second most important factor. value would be at the bottom.

if i like the brand and feel like the pricing is right for the product i am buying at a quality that i think is very good to excellent, then i will purchase.

"value" is tough to find online or in the stores. just because something SEEMS like a value, doesnt make it a  good value.......it could be poorly made, taste horrible, not effective. or not useful......it could even be a one and done. sometimes you dont know until you get it home and put it to the test.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
The prices have skyrocketed on clothing on QVC...unfortunately, the quality has not.
Esteemed Contributor

I think all three. I do not see any of that anymore.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Re: The comments on s/h charges   Which is more important to you?  Quality, Value or Convenience

Personally, value--getting the most bang for the buck--is my number one consideration.  Convenience, the last.

@kaydee50 

It is never about one or the other. It is about all three and more.

Honored Contributor

It is in the eye of the beholder

Respected Contributor

If the Comoany’s name is Q-uality V-alue C-onvenience - they should provide all three - and I expect all 3!