Super Contributor

I don't like it but I don't like change in general.  I think it would look a whole lot better if all the lines were thicker.  It looks kind of bland.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting the screen shots @JenniferLiv.  I read the posts saying the print wasn't bold or large enough, and I just couldn't understand that.  I was looking on my laptop, where  I thought everything was plenty legible. 

But I do see your point -- TV graphics may have taken a hit ,indeed light & small.

Respected Contributor

Re: "Q" Has A New Logo

[ Edited ]

@JenniferLiv wrote:

I so agree!  It does not catch your eye!   The font size is way too small, nothing stands out!  It is hard to read and you cannot see it very well online or on TV!  I say if it isn’t broken don’t fix it!

image.jpg001F6764-D1C9-4E3F-9DC8-F4B1AED9EE19.jpeg

Nice screen shots to illustrate the difference. 

Now, ihe item info is difficult to read. I probably won't waste my time trying.

They must have tried this and others designs out on focus groups / testers. So I assume this design was chosen because others liked it a lot. Maybe the purpose is to appear hip to attract new, young shoppers.

Honored Contributor

Looks like a hole in my wallet.

Valued Contributor

Sure got that price and shipping nice and dark didn't they? Who cares about the info on the item.....duh. I think I might get real light and just fade away along with their new font. This is all it took to get me unhooked from buying here. I needed to anyway.

Honored Contributor

Of all the supposed big, new changes one might have expected or wished for, somehow, new graphics was not among them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I like it. 

Honored Contributor

I'd rather QVC focus on improving its quality control and customer service than worrying about a new logo and image. 

So far, the changes haven't been appealing.  For example, the new program guide is a hassle to use. The printing on the side of the TV screen is so faint I have to walk up to it to read it.

Never did like hosts saying "The Q."  To me it's like calling IBM, "The I."  Who would recognize it as IBM?  It takes years to build name recognition. 

The Q in the new logo looks very weak.  It should be bolder, darker.  Don't like the square around it.  What are the colors...is the Q dark green, black or charcoal?  The square, orange or red?  I realize colors may not come across accurately on TV screens, but my TV has been very good. 

The ads...commercials...what I call them...I saw today between presentations were shown in boxes against a dark background.  Go back to the old way QVC. Not an improvement.

The logo design isn't important to me, but some of the other changes are very annoying...the faint print on the TV screen and the Program Guide.  

Honored Contributor

There’s a conspiracy political group who has a big chunky ‘Q” logo.

First time I saw it, I immediately thought...’what’s QVC doing there??”

Wouldn't surprise me if that was the beginnings of a logo change. 

Honored Contributor

We will probably be picking up the tab for this, reflected in the price of merchandise ,and shipping charges