New Contributor

The web site has more "white" space.  That makes it easier to read.  

Esteemed Contributor

The new logo combines a square representing the many screens through which customers connect with QVC , a circle reflecting the constant conversation QVC creates with and among its customers, and a line echoing both an open door to a vibrant community and the handle of a magnifying glass that stimulates discovery.  A reimagned Q in a sleek, mobile friendly format and color scheme....

Oh yeah, that's what I thought it was.

Honored Contributor

I like it too.  I t looks crisper, cleaner.  I am definitely fond of anything that will make my shopping experience better.  While lower/free S&H, and better deals is what I'm really looking for, I also like things that make it easy for me.  The new/revamped QVC APP that came out today is good too.

I do about 75% of my purchases using the APP.  It's perfect for me.  I see something I like on TV, and the APP lets me buy it with about two or three taps -- done.  A lot of times, that's pre-dawn because I wake so early.  I don't have to log into a website, and I haven't called in to order in about 10 years.

I use an APP on my cell phone & iPad to pay my mortgage, garage bill where I work, and car insurance, etc.    

Honored Contributor

Qurate issued  a statement saying, "More than 80% of new customers are coming to QVC US via our digital platforms."   

Esteemed Contributor

They really are killing the phone in your order thing; it's dead

Personally, I have used the App exclusively also for years.

Those representatives are a thing of the past.  I suspect that people will eventually be laid off.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

They really are killing the phone in your order thing; it's dead

Personally, I have used the App exclusively also for years.

Those representatives are a thing of the past.  I suspect that people will eventually be laid off.

my mom uses the phone to order.

you dont have to talk to any rep.

it can all be done with the automated system.

it is particularly convenient for those who dont feel comfortable putting their information online OR for those who dont use smartphones.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Too simple and plain for my taste.  Looks like something is missing.  Would prefer something more bold.  

Contributor

It doesn't really make a difference to me what the branding looks like--but I find it interesting that QVC which stood for Quality, Value and Convenience is now not reflecting Value and Convenience. I'm sure there is a reason, but I wonder if that may be damaging to their overall brand....

Respected Contributor

dont really care and hadnt noticed lol!!

Respected Contributor

My only thought was that it matched the cups some are complaining about.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*