Honored Contributor

Dare I say that it reminds me of something else.........

Similar to restroom signs, etc., etc.

Please keep in mind that I'm just answering the thread title; It doesn't bother me one way or another

I think that I prefer the former logo, but I'll become used to it, as usual.

On a positive note, I've been viewing the price much better than the light blue numbers on medium blue background.  I no longer have to get up and view the price.  The dark pink background nice.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Maybe it is their master plan to get us all to buy big big big screen TVs to view the graphics lol

Respected Contributor

Re: "Q" Has A New Logo

[ Edited ]

My husband saw this article on the Q brand makeover (on a site for marketing professionals) and passed it along to me:

Moxie Helps QVC With Brand Makeover

(I saw bits of it quoted in this thread, but not a link to the entire article -- sorry if I missed it.)

Honored Contributor

@wildlifewitch wrote:

This is them rebranidng. Qurate. With just a Q they can now more easily cannibalize HSN and whatever else they are planning. Popcorn anyone?

@wildlifewitch

At your request.......LOL!

More salt_

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

Honestly thought I'd gotten a'spammed' email - not from the 'real' QVC.  Looks very cheap & artificial to me -IMHOP -'just sayin'  Smiley Embarassed}

Honored Contributor

it does resemble the "power off" icon on a computer.  Seems like that would be an association they'd want to avoid.  Shows what I know!

qvc.JPGoff.png

Esteemed Contributor

These new graphics are terrible.  Much more difficult to read. My mom called me twice last week to tell her the price of the item because she couldn't see what's on her screen.  She has an iPad with the Q app on it but says it's faster/easier to just call me. 😂

Respected Contributor

It's clean and modernized; an updated branding for the co.  I think it is OK,

esp. because (being nearsighted) I frequently mistake the fat-Q with the fat-G of Google on my short-cuts.  They did need an update.

It's not what I would do if I were a logo designer, but it now doesn't look like anyone else's website (among those that I use....).  OK, imo--but just OK.  It could be more distinctive, but at least it is different.

Honored Contributor

You know, I honestly don't care that they changed their logo... I saw it when they unveiled it and didn't think much of it, but I have to say, after looking at that wimpy ill-formed Q in a box now for about a week, I think it's really pretty lame... I wonder what they paid to come up with that...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I don’t care about the logo.  I just want them to fix this website. (Sigh) 😢