Honored Contributor

@debic wrote:

My only thought was that it matched the cups some are complaining about.  

Yes, it does look like an overhead view of a mug.  It will be a constant reminder to those who were slighted.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: "Q" Has A New Logo

[ Edited ]

Not only the logo but the fonts on the entire website, at least it is showing on Edge and Explorer via my PC. So far I am not impressed! I certainly hope now that IT are "playing" with the website, IT tech/web designers update the old and poor-quality website more satisfactorily so that it is able to handle all the chronic complaints we hear on these forums!

QVC has really screwed up the programming moving dual-hosts from mornings to every afternoons, nitetime to primetime and several bad-habit hosts into food programs and it is truly a turnoff....now we are dumped with website changes....

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan at all and agree with many here who feel that the design is weak.  I can't imagine what they paid for it!

Honored Contributor

I never noticed the change.  I think I go through like Mr. Magoo (remember him)?

I saw where someone mentioned the cup some of us recently received.

That must have been the reason QVC sent out the mugs to some of us???

I don't receive many free things or gifts so I'm not complaining...well..maybe I am.

I would rather have received a note where I got even $5 off my next order.

I have so many mugs, etc that I don't even use now.  I'm 72 years old...how much would that mug get used.  If my daughters saw the thing, they'd tease me to death about how much did I have to spend to get the thing (zillions $) Ha!

I remember when the Q would send out emails telling some that they were getting a discount to use wherever we wanted...

Esteemed Contributor

Reminds me of an off button.

turn-off-button-14710645 (2).jpg

New Contributor
Agree. The item number is very difficult to read. Older customers, of which QVC has many, will find this difficult to view.
Frequent Contributor
Spoiler
looks simpler...hey, maybe that’s the message!

Or maybe:

"Keep life simpler by buying less from us!" Smiley Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

Not very impressive or creative; sort of utilitarian.  Jmo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Re: "Q" Has A New Logo

[ Edited ]

Looks like the "JCP" colors and fonts, when they changed from penney's (and now back). It is too close to their JCP look from about 8-9 years ago.  Rather than imbed the image here, you could Google it.  I was completely confused when I looked at the channel lineup on my cable provider that the "icon" had changed. 

Not to mention also the website changes are not very "grab your eye"  .    Weird, in my opinion.

New Contributor

I so agree!  It does not catch your eye!   The font size is way too small, nothing stands out!  It is hard to read and you cannot see it very well online or on TV!  I say if it isn’t broken don’t fix it!

image.jpg001F6764-D1C9-4E3F-9DC8-F4B1AED9EE19.jpeg