Respected Contributor

OK.  Looks fine to me.

Honored Contributor

As a graphic artist, I do not like it, I think the type is very weak

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

All of this hoopla, including 'Mug-gate' just because they put a box around the 'Q' in the logo??

I don't get it, but I'm ROTFL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox  Yes, you have a good eye.  I agree.  The Q looks anemic.  And the price paid for a new corporate logo is usually unbelieveable.  Wonder which firm did the new design.

Honored Contributor

@Cats3000@aroc3435@KingstonsMom

looks simpler...hey, maybe that’s the message!

Shop at the Q...we make it simple?

Just thinking.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I like it.  Looks cleaner.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@aroc3435

It looks unfinished if I would of seen this with out the info, I would think there was an issue rastering the letter

@aroc3435 wrote:

@I am still oxox  Yes, you have a good eye.  I agree.  The Q looks anemic.  And the price paid for a new corporate logo is usually unbelieveable.  Wonder which firm did the new design.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I never even noticed it.  I agree with @I am still oxox .  It just seems so wimpy and if they were going to change it , it should be to something that really stands out and is pleasant to the eye!  

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@aroc3435

They could've offered free shipping much more often to their customers, or other incentives (besides easypay), for what they probably spent on it.

I care a lot more about that than a new weak 'Q' logo with a box around it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Re: "Q" Has A New Logo

[ Edited ]

Another unnecessary change to the website which serves no purpose and is a waste of time and money....who pays.....we do.   Don't see how this adds "value" to shopping here.  Ran thru my wishlist this morning and some prices have been raised again.  Speaking of the wishlist,  I am guessing that reinstalling the "note" feature would be appreciated.  I would like to hear from the young shoppers they are targeting.  i get trying to increase shoppers but I think they are going about it the wrong way.  When you are selling 50,000 units+ of an item, they can do much better on price for us than they do. The  vendors come to QVC because the amount they can sell an one airing can't compare to anywhere else.