Esteemed Contributor

Re: "MAKEOVERGUY"'S 78 YEAR OLD MOM RUNS THRU HER MAKEUP ROUTINE

What an amazing video and transformation! I love her spunk - she knows how she wants to look and she goes for it! I thought some of the makeup was going to be over the top, e.g., the eye shadow and lip liner, but once everything was blended it looked amazing on her.

Esteemed Contributor

She is beautiful before, and after! 

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3    I could use a fuller lip, just never saw someone outlining an area so far away from the natural lip line, and having it look so natural.  You learn something new, every day!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love her wig...but she lost me with the lip thing...way too artificial for my taste, and if I wore makeup to bed, my skin would be full of breakouts and my pillowcase would makeup all over it. I speak from experience. For 78, she looks great and I admire that she takes such pride in her appearance and is willing to spend so much time on her makeup.

Respected Contributor

If I tried that lip thing, I would look like Bozo!  But she looked very nice.

i would never sleep with all that makeup on.  Your pillow cases would be ruined each morning, and aren't you supposed to let your skin breathe at night?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is the longer version.  It shows how the "lifts" are applied.  They used lifts for her eyes and checks and lifts for her jawline.  She mentions all the products that she uses.  There is a lot more detail.  Totally fascinating!  Thanks, Oznell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mgt-MoJGxQ

PS:  He's a knockout!