Honored Contributor

Re: "I hate to Think About It" Category

After you survive the snakes, you will be inundated with mold.

Very tragic situation

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

All I hear on the news are the floods in Texas.

@Kachina624 @Mz iMac

Mississippi is being inundated with rain right now ,,,  the roads and some towns have been flooded out ...   my son recently relocated there between Oxford and Jackson, MS.

Esteemed Contributor

Floods...well, flooding is really terrible, but rattlesnakes???? That's a whole new level of absolutely horrible! Seeing a rattle snake amidst flooded waters would freak me out for life. Serious PTSD.

Respected Contributor

We have had the second worst flooding here since 1915, so many people were having to wade in deep water to escape their homes. I could only imagine what was in the water with them;  probably cottonmouths. A couple of gators have been spotted, and i was not aware that most large lakes in Texas have gators since Katrina flooded them out of La and into Texas . Yikes!

Respected Contributor

"Figuratively speaking"  The Day of the Locust comes to mind. 

Not expecting a massive swarm of the insects themselves, but wonder about all the atmospheric and human-created chaos that is infecting the planet.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

Two of my worst fears. Drowning and Reptiles. I can't even type the word. Yikes!

I would be a basket case. 

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft  Your tag line...stay hopeful

@RoughDraft wrote:

"Figuratively speaking"  The Day of the Locust comes to mind. 

Not expecting a massive swarm of the insects themselves, but wonder about all the atmospheric and human-created chaos that is infecting the planet.

The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~