Honored Contributor

Re: "I believe there are angels amoung us"

@Big Joanie Me as well. I can remember one like it was yesterday and it was over 50 years ago. I still think about that man.

Esteemed Contributor

There are absolutely angels here on earth in human form.  Afterward we can only marvel how ordinary they appear.

Most of the rest of us are still working on unfurling our wings, but we try.

Trusted Contributor

I believe~~~Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I believe! My saving grace. I was always taught that an angel was assigned to us at time of our birth and that we just needed to call on them when we were anxious or afraid. I make it a point to tell this to my nephew, who has just begun college this year so far away from home. He knows he can call on me but it's comforting to me that he also knows he has angels following him.

Honored Contributor

About 30 (!!!) years ago ,it was the first time I visited this house where I now live w/Hubbs and he had a party as she came up the stairs to the kitchen she said to me,"This is your kitchen." Hubbs believes and so do I that this was an angel telling me that this would be my kitchen.

BYW: we never saw her again.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters."

"Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it."

Honored Contributor

I believe that most days all of us have a chance to be an angel to someone, whether we know it or not.  A simple kind word, a little encouragement, or a pat on the back may mean more than we will ever know--in this life.

Trusted Contributor

I don't believe in angels or demons in the religious or supernatural sense. I believe  in human angels and demons through. I've even met some.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner    How right you are!  You said it perfectly.   I remember reading this little passage somewhere that stated. "Your day is a success if you can make even just one person feel better about themselves".  That  has always stuck with me.  We never know what someone might be going through and many times something like a well meaning compliment might really brightened up their day.