Respected Contributor

Re: ••• "Go Daddy" Commercial, Yuck!😉 •••

I cant stand that commercial. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:
Anything from Go Daddy seems to showcase vulgarity and since the creepy founder of the company is a big trophy hunter I boycott anything they advertise for.

Exactly right,factual and I couldn't agree more.  Disgusting on every level.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

I can't stand the State Farm commercial that starts out with someone singing the song At Last. Just annoying. I hit the mute button everytime it's on. We also have an ad for something called Close 5. It runs anywhere from 3-6 times an hour during prime time on all local channel so it doesn't help to change channels because they run it sometimes three times in 15 minutes. 

Trusted Contributor

The whole cottenelle campaign. I have hated it since it started with the whole "how do you wipe your bum?" thing. Now the commando stuff has made it even more disgusting.

Trusted Contributor

UGH! I HATE that commercial. The woman's face at the end is especially creepy!

In fact, every one of Go Daddy's commercials that I have seen is gross or distasteful!

I also hate the Tena commercial when the woman is driving down the road and singing "Finally, it happened to me..."

Like she is celebrating being able to "go" while she is in her car! Yuck!

Respected Contributor

could someone please tell me what exactly they are trying to portray?  I SO don't get this commerical. Then when they all start doing it, i don't get it.

Valued Contributor

I agree, The cottonelle and the Tena commercial's are over the top.  Even if a pad is needed for normal stress incontinece, I can not see someone being "proud" about it, and all those women seem sooo young to have to wear a full pad, like the "wrinkle creams" being shown on 20 somethings.

Trusted Contributor

I just watched it. Totally stupid. The people in it look like TOTAL fools and idiots.

Esteemed Contributor

Have to agree that the go daddy commercial is YUCK.  What sort of professionalism could possibly take credit for such and offense?  If someone actually went out and got an education to produce such rubbish, they need to go and get their money back.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I'm totally fine with people moving their hips - go for it.  But that commercial IS just nauseating.   

If I'm watching live TV I just hope that I'm 'semi-live' so that I can FF through that bomb.

It's just creepy.