Valued Contributor

Dan Hughes kicked off the Sleep Number TSV for today.  I rarely see him because he must work shifts when I am mainly at work or getting ready for work.  I want Carolyn Gracie to take all of the time she needs to heal but I will be happy to see her back on air.  I have missed her.

Respected Contributor

What a nice thread @Caaareful Shopper.

❤️

Get well soon QVC Hosts!

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Jill has fractured ribs, and Jacque Gonzales mention this morning that Dan Wheeler was under the weather.

Was it stated how she fractured them?  Maybe fell...just curious, hopefully she's ok. 

Honored Contributor

Dan's wife is not well, he has not posed on FB exactly what her illness is, only that she eventually had a procedure the other day for pain management.  

Jacque has posted that her BIL is very ill and they are scheduled to go to Alaska and may need to go sooner than planned if he takes a turn for the worse.

The Q has survied a 24 hours schedule with less hosts in the past and they will do it again.

We may see more shows with only one host as they all have overlapping vacations, illnesses and business trips.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

It was mentioned by one of the hosts (can't remember who) that Carolyn is scheduled to return the end of August.  I also read on one of the threads awhile back that Lisa Mason has an inner ear problem..called Meniere's disease.  

That's a horrible thing to have. I have it and when it acts up badly, it is totally incapacitating. Fortunately, for me, It has not been too bad in many years. Every time I get a little dizzy, it scares me thinking that ir may be back.