Honored Contributor

When I see that commercial, I know my low blood pressure goes up some.  I fear someone who doesn't know better will really believe this.

How about the one about "you just need to pay back the monies, when you leave your home".. They leave out feet first on that one.  

But the one I laugh at now:  Ibbity bibbity.  I have to laugh, he's portraying an idiot.  I hated it at first, but now it cracks me up.  

How are you reacting to today's commercials?

Honored Contributor

Re: "Free money" on commericals

By muting the audio or changing the channel.

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree with you on the first and always have that same thought.  On the second, I feel just the opposite. I'm an actor and find it soooooo unrealistic and demeaning to actors......and they play it every 7 seconds!

Honored Contributor

I don't watch commercials.  I flip on one my shopping channels during commercial breaks.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank my lucky stars I have not bothered to plug in my TV since last spring.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't watch commercials.  I flip on one my shopping channels during commercial breaks.

That's alot of flipping.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

However, they are commercials too.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I like the series where the actor portrays"Mayhem"(its for one of the insurance companies). That actor makes $1750 every single time that airs (and it airs plenty).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The commercials that I actually watch, and enjoy, are the ones that have dogs in them. This new one for Freshpet dog food is so cute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M4TwqaYg4I

This one is an older Freshpet commercial...it's hilarious!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhg7Xm4FXAY

Respected Contributor

Had anyone seen the commercial for a hearing aid product where the father overhears his daughter asking her boyfriend if he brought the condoms? I just feel icky after watching it, though it's wryly funny.