Respected Contributor

"Fantasy 'e-Shopping'" for yr friends/family

For my (late)" Dad, I'm "Fantasy 'e-shopping'" for him.

Getting him his all time fave set of "fragrance"  "Old Spice"

Here, BELOVED "late Dad" 

Hope you thoroughly ENJOY yr Christmas!!

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81v67faoGJL._SL1500_.jpg

And not to forget your "All Time Fave" Aftershave, additionally, Dad  ->

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61UVUYOzeXL._SL1000_.jpg

Love you, Dad!  HeartHeartHeart

Valued Contributor

Re: "Fantasy 'e-Shopping'" for yr friends/family

[ Edited ]

@MakeUpMaidn 

That is so sweet!

I'd get my late Dad a brand new car with all the bells and whistles.  

He sacrificed so much to provide for us, he never had a nice car, or even one with power steering.

Respected Contributor

My younger sister is preparing for his 1st ever stay in the Hospital. 

Nov 30, "open heart surgery" for what seems to be a tricky operation (to me).   (Our family has always "hated" hospitals, & avoided at all costs!)

I'm also worried about them "opening up her chest" & putting it back together, for optimum mobility.  She's always been so outrageously active.

She's scared  (& so am I) (& so is her beloved, easy going husband)

She has little money & what she does have, she spends very very sparingly.

So instead of her continually going to the Library to rent (2) of her fave movies, I'm sending them to her, real-time, but wont arrive in time before her operation.

She'll be home for quite a while after, except for the frequent Docs visits, and she can view them then, over & over again (per usual)  heh, .

So for now, here's my sister's "Fantasy e-gift," these 2 movies, ahead of her operation, while finally arriving, real time.

Love you sis!!  Praying for super, super success in your scary 1st In Patient, & Operation.

Respected Contributor

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!!!

My sister just called me! The instant I posted my above thread abt her!

She just finished watching her fave "Noelle" (movie above)"

Her beloved husband newly bought a ROKU-like stick, & she can access some, but numerous movies.  She JUST finished watching "Noelle"  ('on the big screen" finally, she says!)

DO NOT TELL ME... that sending "fantasy thoughts & wishes" into the Universe, doesnt often work!!  Just like sudden car trouble kept (saved me) from my planned errand to that Walmart, the night of the shooting.

I just have to remember to "slow up" enough to "take in" these "thoughts & wishes" sent out to "the Universe."

Respected Contributor

@Chopsmom wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn 

That is so sweet!

He sacrificed so much to provide for us, he never had a nice car, or even one with power steering.

~~~~~~~~

@Chopsmom 

Call me crazy, but I have NO DOUBT your beloved, late Dad receives this, as well as your loving thoughts & gratitude for him!

Valued Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

@Chopsmom wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn 

That is so sweet!

~~~~~~~~

@Chopsmom 

Call me crazy, but I have NO DOUBT your beloved, late Dad receives this, as well as your loving thoughts & gratitude for him!

@MakeUpMaidn 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chopsmom wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn 

That is so sweet!

You are so sweet.  I am having a difficult week and you put a smile😁😋😊 on my face.

Glenda

Respected Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn  Just wanted to say that the threads you start are so positive and upbeat and so are your posts, whether replying to other threads or your own.  🤗

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn  First of all, prayers for your sister...and all your family! Hope she does well, and heals quickly.

My fantasy would be to buy my late parents a nice house. They never had a really "nice" place to live. There wasn't much money to go around, and what there was went to me and my two brothers.

My parents worked hard all their lives. My mom, especially...25 years, most of them on the midnight to 8:00 am shift in a cotton mill. Daddy worked days. They did this so they wouldn't have to pay a babysitter---no such thing as daycare back then. Mom went to days as soon as she could after we got old enough not to need a sitter, but it took her awhile to transfer shifts. By then, her health was broken, and she was never really "well" again.

Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn  Just wanted to say that the threads you start are so positive and upbeat and so are your posts, whether replying to other threads or your own.  🤗

~~~~

@SloopJohnB 

aww... Thank you so much!  You made my day!  Woman HappyHeart