Valued Contributor

"Exclusively Elvis:"Special Edition of 20/20

[ Edited ]

Tues night, June 21, 2022 .. 10pm (est) on ABC

"Exclusively Elvis: A Special Edition of 20/20"

"Inside the making of "Elvis," the cinematic drama starring Austin Butler as Elvis Presley and Tom Hanks as Presley's manager, Col Tom Parker; interviews with Presley's surviving family, who reflect on the 45 years since his death; Baz Luhrmann."

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Respected Contributor

Re: "Exclusively Elvis:"Special Edition of 20/20

@TwinkleBell I stumbled upon it yesterday and set my DVR. It comes on opposite the Westminster Dog Show, so I will watch it later. That movie looks very intriguing.

Honored Contributor

Pass.....

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Shop! 

I would not have known and missed it.  Scheduled.  Smiley Happy

I am so looking forward to seeing this movie.  I don't go to theatres, but will catch it shortly after its debut on HBO Max.    Can't wait!

Esteemed Contributor

@TwinkleBell wrote:

"Inside the making of "Elvis," the cinematic drama starring Austin Butler as Elvis Presley and Tom Hanks as Presley's manager, Col Tom Parker; interviews with Presley's surviving family, who reflect on the 45 years since his death; Baz Luhrmann."

@TwinkleBell 

Thank you for this information. My DVR is set to automatically record all of the 4 major networks Prime Time Shows. Weekdays from 7-10pm. Weekends longer for sports events and extra long movies.

Went to 3 Elvis Concerts here, including his final one about a month before he died. I have been to many live concerts of many BIG names. The only 1 that even comes close to Elvis, when it comes to working hard during his performance?

That was the Sir Paul McCartney Concert where he never left the stage during the whole 3 hour show!

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Will not watch, i was a big fan of Elvis,  he had so much talent ,and so handsome.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell,

Thanks so much for mentioning this.

I have never been a huge Elvis fan but when I saw the trailer I thought the actor who played him was so good! I'll be watching.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I remember when Elvis first appeared on The Ed. Sullivan show.  I was 18 or 19, and I thought, he will never make it and boy was I wrong.  I hated country western music, but grew to love him.  He got better and better.

Respected Contributor

@TwinkleBell , thanks for posting.  We have it scheduled on our DVR.

Valued Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

@TwinkleBell wrote:

@TwinkleBell 

Thank you for this information. My DVR is set to automatically record all of the 4 major networks Prime Time Shows. Weekdays from 7-10pm. Weekends longer for sports events and extra long movies.

Went to 3 Elvis Concerts here, including his final one about a month before he died. I have been to many live concerts of many BIG names. The only 1 that even comes close to Elvis, when it comes to working hard during his performance?

That was the Sir Paul McCartney Concert where he never left the stage during the whole 3 hour show!

hckynut  🇺🇸

~~~~~~~~~~~~

@hckynutjohn   Wow!!  How exciting!

I wld love to have seen these concerts you've seen!!   How blessed!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .