Trusted Contributor

@Drythe @manny2 is correct.  In your post no. 101 dated 3/18/22 you quoted manny2's post 52 dated 12/27/21.

You also bumped the thread from this past December, which seems significant to you - enough for you to take an accusatory tone about it!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe  It looks as if you and @manny2  are doing some "interpersonal mudslinging" of your own.  People in glass houses should not throw stones. 

Esteemed Contributor

@stuyvesant wrote:

@Drythe @manny2 is correct.  In your post no. 101 dated 3/18/22 you quoted manny2's post 52 dated 12/27/21.

You also bumped the thread from this past December, which seems significant to you - enough for you to take an accusatory tone about it!

Thank you, @stuyvesant I appreciate your help explaining. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Drythe  It looks as if you and @manny2  are doing some "interpersonal mudslinging" of your own.  People in glass houses should not throw stones. 

@Pearlee I am not doing any "interpersonal mudslinging" I merely answered a post that was bumped. I rarely go back and engage unless I have a point to bring home. The dates of the posts are clear, and that is a point to bring home. 

Honored Contributor

Re: "Dead" forums

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

IF any one of knows about Throwing Stones, it’s you @Pearlee 

I don’t follow you, nor did I address you in the post which apparently offended you so much you followed up over here.

Unless you have been named board referee, show me the

courtesy I show you, and do not tag me again.

As usual, I’m sure you will want the last response, I will not reply.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe No one can complain about dead forums now! This thread is hoppin with conversation. Lots of people have all sorts of opinions.

I'm glad I can see your posts both here and in the other forum. Heart 

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Re: "Dead" forums

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain 

I always enjoy your posts in this and the other board.  The post with negative comment above followed me from the QF board, where I did not mention the poster either.  

Maybe this is a new tacky trend where someone gets there back up there, and vents it here.  No surprise considering the source.

Love the Ignore button!  ✴️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras