Trusted Contributor

I'm munching on Moon Drops right now, the elongated purple ones from The Grapery.  I was also excited to see that Cotton Candy is back in stores and have a bunch at home. 

My absolute favorite though is the Gum Drops. There are more varieties on their website, but where I live we only get Moon Drops, Cotton Candy and Gumdrops for a limited time.

Trusted Contributor

At my  grocery stores you don't have to buy the large bagged grapes. You can choose which ones look good to you and the amount you want and just transfer them to the regular prodce bags.

If it's fancy grapes I take a shot of the code to show the clerks who ring them up.

Honored Contributor

I have been wanting to try these as I have heard that they were good. I have had a hard time finding them, Trader Joe’s never has them when I go and I don’t have a Costco membership. I finally see them at King Kullen for $6.99 a pound, I passed on them.

Honored Contributor
Sprouts had a huge table of cotton candy grapes a few days ago when I was there. They had samples...I didn’t care for them...not much taste and softer than I prefer. I bought big, juicy green grapes...$.75. I love Sprouts!
Honored Contributor

Love those things ! Rather have them instead of candy bar and lot better for you.

Valued Contributor

Re: "Cotton Candy Grapes"

[ Edited ]

I had the Cotton Candy grapes for the first time recently and they're good.  My very favorite are Scarlet Royals.  They're crisp and almost honey sweet.  Love tthis time of year and the grape and apple harvests!

Honored Contributor

My sister has been raving about the all summer and they are everywhere now so I tried them.  I do love ice cold grapes to snack on.  These are too sweet for me.  I bought them so I'm going to finish them but I won't buy them again.  

Honored Contributor

Soooooo good.

But pricy.

I buy several bags to freeze.

Honored Contributor

I'll have to look for these! 

Gemstone grapes are my favorite- almost addicting..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan. They are too sweet, and the ones I've had were soft. I like red ones that are really crisp when you bite into them.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu