Esteemed Contributor

Really didn't want this to get lost in Kitchen or Recipes, because these puppies are super, great, wonderful, and terrific.  Labeled Organic and Grown in Mexico.

Read an article last week that they're available at some Costco stores, but alas, not mine.

Took a trip over the Columbia River into WA and into Chuck's Market and Wah-Lah,  found me some "Cotton Candy Grapes."

This is one fantastic table grape!  Would be a good one to freeze and also to "frost," for a special look.  Even my husband is eating them.

They are green, round and rather large, with some small seeds inside.  Totally worth the seeds.

Honored Contributor

i personally do not care for them, but my daughter and my mom LOVE them. i prefer a smaller seedless firm white or red grape.

i find them at local farm stands and sams club.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sfnative wrote:

Really didn't want this to get lost in Kitchen or Recipes, because these puppies are super, great, wonderful, and terrific.  Labeled Organic and Grown in Mexico.

Read an article last week that they're available at some Costco stores, but alas, not mine.

Took a trip over the Columbia River into WA and into Chuck's Market and Wah-Lah,  found me some "Cotton Candy Grapes."

This is one fantastic table grape!  Would be a good one to freeze and also to "frost," for a special look.  Even my husband is eating them.

They are green, round and rather large, with some small seeds inside.  Totally worth the seeds.

My dd bought them a couple of weeks ago for their ds's graduation party.  They came from Costco and were a big hit.  We live in WI.

Honored Contributor

I love grapes but liked when you could select a bunch that were not bagged like they are today.  I don't always want or need a large bag of grapes plus...call me crazy....but I've seen several stories in the news when someone gets a nice surprise like a black widow spider in their bag of grapes.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: "Cotton Candy Grapes"

[ Edited ]

@sfnative In the beginning of August look for Cotton Candy Grapes from the Grapery in California.

They are very good.  I think they may have been the developer of the Cotton Candy Grapes.

https://grapery.biz/index.php/our-grapes/cotton-candy

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the reviews.

I saw them in Aldi's but didn't try them.  I like black or dark red seedless grapes.

Honored Contributor

I tried them last year after hearing raves.

Meh.

I like organic red seedless.  Can't get enough when they are in season.

Respected Contributor

I tried them last year - found them at Sprouts. They are too sweet for me and also they are not a firm, crisp grape. Besides that they were $5 a pund at Sprouts. Waaay too expensive for me.

Esteemed Contributor

In the past two weeks I've bought them at Trader Joe's and Safeway.  A bit pricey but worth it, especially since they have such a short season.

Trusted Contributor

@sfnative wrote:

---------

Do you live in the Portland area? My Sister lives in Vancouver. 

Beautiful metro area!