Honored Contributor

I’d never heard of them until a relative called last year asking if my trucker daughter could find some for them.   The answer was no, so I guess that saved them from making a 700 mile round trip for nothing!   Haven’t seen this person since her wedding in 1987, but guess she was going to drive down for cotton candy grapes!   

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen these grapes but somebody else wrote a rave review about them.  Wish they'd hurry to a store near me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I saw them for the first time at King Kullen, I wanted to try them. They were charging $6.99 a pound, I decided I could live without them!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I saw them for the first time at King Kullen, I wanted to try them. They were charging $6.99 a pound, I decided I could live without them!

@Jordan2  That is high!  I got 2 pounds of organic cotton candy grapes at Trader Joes for $6.99 and thought that was high.

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2  That is high!  I got 2 pounds of organic cotton candy grapes at Trader Joes for $6.99 and thought that was high.

I was at Trader Joe's Saturday morning at 8:00. Every time I have gone they are out of them. I really hate going to TJs, it is always so busy, the checkout lines are so long, and don't get me started on the parking lot! When I do go which isn't often I stock up on my favorites.

Esteemed Contributor

Best grapes in the world!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Cotton Candy grapes are really good but have you tried Champagne grapes?

They are champagne color and are miniatures. They are less sweet but nevertheless very good. I have only had them once and then never saw them again. Sigh!

Honored Contributor

I love those grapes for a treat!  I actually love all grapes...

Honored Contributor

I tried them last year.  They were just okay.  My granddaughter loved them.  I prefer red or white grapes.

i also tried caramel flavored apples.  They had no caramel taste IMO.

Last week I bought a box of cherry plums at Walmart.  Now those were delicious.  I ate the whole box in two days.  My DH only ate one.  I hope to get some more.  They really did taste like cherries and plums.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I love grapes but liked when you could select a bunch that were not bagged like they are today.  I don't always want or need a large bag of grapes plus...call me crazy....but I've seen several stories in the news when someone gets a nice surprise like a black widow spider in their bag of grapes.

Here in our area a couple bought a bag of grapes from Costco and when they got home they found a spider alive and crawling around the bag. They returned the grapes to Costco and were told that occasionally spiders are found in bags of grapes.     I don't think it was a black widow but when they showed it on the local news it was a large spider.

After watching that, I'm always leery of buying grapes all ready pre-packaged.