Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal@ruthbe@GCR18@Marienkaefer2@Desertdi  Bottom line, I guess, is that we can each tolerate what we can tolerate. I am much more comfortable in AZ in 100 than in the PNW at 100. IMO, there's no place better to live than the PNW.Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I just got off the phone with a friend living in North Dakota near
the Canadian border. She said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling. The temperature is gale force. Her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare. She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let him in.

LOL!!! I got your joke. Looks like a lot here didn't tho. Woman LOL

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

HAHAHAHAHA, that was funny!

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep, You are SO BAD.  You had me right up to the end.  WE've lived in ND twice, two different military bases.  But your joke made me laugh.

Valued Contributor

wrote:

I just got off the phone with a friend living in North Dakota near
the Canadian border. She said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling. The temperature is gale force. Her husband has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare. She says that if it gets much worse, she may have to let him in.

Lol, very good @pattypeep!  Thanks for the laugh. Heart

Respected Contributor

Had a good  laugh with this one. Thanks!

Super Contributor

"dry heat" is fine un til your hair explodes in flames.

Honored Contributor

thanks twopeas for a good chuckle