Esteemed Contributor

A sad comment on society.  Even more so on the mother and women who allow such things to happen and keep silent for the sake of a bum boyfriend - just a pair of pants.

I didn't think a thread like this would be allowed but glad it is.   

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

This child's aunt lives in my town.  Speculation is rampant that she did recognize her niece in the early artist renditions.

Honored Contributor

W hy did no family know this baby was missing? Her dad had not seen her,her grandmother hadnot seen her in years, what was going on in that whole family?

@SydneyH wrote:

This child's aunt lives in my town.  Speculation is rampant that she did recognize her niece in the early artist renditions.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

W hy did no family know this baby was missing? Her dad had not seen her,her grandmother hadnot seen her in years, what was going on in that whole family?

@SydneyH wrote:

The  drawing looked like an older child, more like a 6 year old rather than a chubbier face of 3 year old.

Esteemed Contributor

The recording of the mother on the little girls birthday, was very disturbing. She sounded drunk or on drugs.

Respected Contributor

I know the boyfriend is evil, but I don't know how anyone (even an evil person) could repeatedly punch a cute little child in the stomach.  My only hope is that she died quickly and wasn't in prolonged pain.  That poor little thing.

Many acquaintances of the little girl were heading to court this morning.  The godmother was interviewed and she does not consider herself to be a friend of the mother any longer.  People are horrified.  She said when the baby was born and she was asked to be the godmother, she swore, along with the mother, that they would love and protect that little girl and raise her protectively.  I wonder what the heck happened and am horrified that any woman in this day and age would stay with a guy that killed their own child. Reprehensible!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

was just looking at some TV news clips.  grandmother (Rachell's mother) did not want to be identified, no idea Bella even existed. The sister of Rachell did say on camera she could not make the connection of the composite sketch and her niece!!!  Puleeeze!! lowlifes

Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem wrote:

I know the boyfriend is evil, but I don't know how anyone (even an evil person) could repeatedly punch a cute little child in the stomach.  My only hope is that she died quickly and wasn't in prolonged pain.  That poor little thing.

Many acquaintances of the little girl were heading to court this morning.  The godmother was interviewed and she does not consider herself to be a friend of the mother any longer.  People are horrified.  She said when the baby was born and she was asked to be the godmother, she swore, along with the mother, that they would love and protect that little girl and raise her protectively.  I wonder what the heck happened and am horrified that any woman in this day and age would stay with a guy that killed their own child. Reprehensible!

I don't know how anyone, friend or foe of this couple could believe a word that came out of their mouths.  The mother had lost custody of her older children before becoming pregnant with Bella.

Honored Contributor

Bella's, father had never even bothered to see her,and he is on the news ,talking about he knows the mother would not do anything, they killed bella,and put her in the fridge for a month!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

Re: "Baby Doe" identified

[ Edited ]

So sad. The mother and the loser boyfriend look like low-life trailer trash. Hopefully, they'll rot in h**l.