Honored Contributor

Re: "BENDING THE CRUELTY CURVE ONLINE"

@Oznell 

I think so. But unfortunately, as experienced in other national tragedies, I think that will be short lived. People seem to find, or even look, for things to "stir the pot". I'm hoping, but?? Kinda pessimistic.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Too true, but keep hoping, @hckynut .  Your helpful, gallant spirit is one of the highlights of the Q boards!

Honored Contributor

@SpurtYou're not alone. I regularly read certain Twitter people. But only a few who keep their feeds very clean and block and mute the trolls. I don't want to participate there, though. It's a bit of a wild west to me. And I enjoy the beautyguruchatter subreddit, and a few others, because it is highly moderated and beauty drama is a fun diversion to follow.

And even though here in this forum there are people will bite your head off and accuse you of dark strange intentions and bicker over the most minor statements (which sometimes has included me), it's nothing compared to other places. I truly appreciate the QVC forum and how hard everyone there must work to keep it moderated.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr