Esteemed Contributor

Re: "A GRIEF ENDURED" BY GRAY CONNOLLY

@Teddie  Hugs and prayers for you and  your family.

And through your grief I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day

Honored Contributor

@Teddie 

I am so very sorry for your loss.💔

My husband passed four years ago and so I know exactly the pain you feel when you said "How am I going to not have my beloved with me for the rest of my life?"

It is quite probably the most difficult thing to go through in your life, but you are stronger than you think. ❤️

73041EE7-1A3D-4F82-8ABD-F4EBE4DCEE96.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Teddie,

I am crying with you after reading your post.

I know we don't know each other but I wish if all our tears and prayers could even give you some of that feeling of grief shared that gives even an ounce of comfort, I hope it will.

I am so very sorry for your great loss of such a wonderful love you had in your lives.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddie - I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell - I finally got around to reading this by G Connolly and I can so relate to it.  I was also a child of older parents and sadly my parents have been gone for many, many years. My mother passed away a few days before Mother's Day, so this day is especially difficult for me.  What he wrote did bring tears to my eyes, but it's comforting to know that others feel the same way.

Thanks so much for recommending it.  Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day with your family.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddie,   Oh my heart is broken.   I can recall so well our chats and know, truly know, how you are hurting.   Nothing I can say right now will ease your pain so I will tell you just to embrace what you are feeling and know that the grief you feel is because you loved so deeply.

You will not get over this but you will get through it.   If you ever want to talk, just start a thread with my name and I will be happy to be here for and with you.

My prayers for serentiy for you and your loved ones.

"This I will remember

When The Rest of Life is Through

The FInest Thing I've Ever Done

Is Simply Loving You'

Linda   ( I am so sorry I didn't see this thread sooner but I am not on the boards very often anymore). 

Respected Contributor

@Oznell   Thank you for the thread.  Beautiful words, "grief endured" is a great description for the pain.   

My best to you and yours. 

Valued Contributor

@Teddie I’m very sorry about the passing of your husband. My deepest sympathy to you and your family 🙏🏻
Respected Contributor

@Teddie, I'm so sorry to hear of your husband's passing. I'm sending prayers for you and your family. 

Honored Contributor

I am so very gratified (but not surprised) that our faithful QVC posters have been , and have stepped in to offer support and love to our dear, wonderful @Teddie .  

Thank you so much, @Iwantcoffee ,  @qvcfreak ,  @geezerette, @on the bay ,  @twinsister ,  @minkbunny@mamaslittlepotato ,  @Kalli ,   for bringing your thoughts, hard-earned wisdom and caring.