Honored Contributor

poopourri special for 24 hours

for those that use and purchase poopourri, there is a 50% off special if you go to viewyourdeal.com (these are a MONDAY DEALS special from THE VIEW). free shipping on orders of $50+

they are celebrating female entrepreneurs today with their deals.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1543/8557/products/Bundle1_large.jpg?v=1478005198

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: poopourri special for 24 hours

[ Edited ]

They have a competitor, called V.I.Poo.

I've seen it advertised on television quite a few times. It can be bought at grocery stores.

V.I.Poo.jpg

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up .....  they are a combination of scents, and I was tempted but passed.    I like only the Original Citrus, but am still thinking about one set.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

They have a cometetor, called V.I.Poo.

I've seen it advertised on television quite a few times. It can be bought at grocery stores.

V.I.Poo.jpg

@Plaid Pants2

Have you tried it?   Smells like bug spray!     I've tried 3 generics .... Fresh Drop, Pure Drop and VI Poo.  Okay,  I admit I'm quite fussy, but find Poo Pourri to have the most pleasant scents.

Respected Contributor

That VIPoo commercial is kinda gross.  I guess they have to "demonstrate" what it's for, but the chocolate doughnuts?  Lol

Esteemed Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

That VIPoo commercial is kinda gross.  I guess they have to "demonstrate" what it's for, but the chocolate doughnuts?  Lol

Ahhh, yes, the "devil's doughnuts"! *lol*

Regular Contributor

thanks for the heads up.  i really want to try the vanilla mint.  i just paid full price at a retail store for a set of two "christmas" scented poopourri.  I have bought it off QVC in the past and it does seem to work. 

Super Contributor

I placed an order thru The View early this afternoon. 

Honored Contributor

I bought 2 of the lavender vanilla and hate the scent.  Rarely use it because the overwhelming scent lingers so long.  I'd rather pour  toilet bowl cleaner like blue Lysol in afterwards.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)