Honored Contributor

plastic business card holders

I have in the last several years received and kept a number of business cards.

I want to buy more, for times to come.  Phone book writing is different now, and these cards allow us a quicker reference to names, addresses, and phone numbers.  We can always write the hours of these places on the cards too if we want to.

Has anyone found other uses for these holders?  They come in boxes of quite a few even in the least of them.  I'll probably still get a small box of them, no matter.

Or has anyone a better way of keeping these cards?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: plastic business card holders

@qualitygal, I use my phone for all that info now.  Down below the contact info, you can add notes, etc.  LM

Respected Contributor

not a box, but i used these for biz cards when i was working.  easier to flip through than a rolodex:

Avery Business Card Pages, Pack of 10 (76009)

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal    @Lilysmom

I create a New Contact and save whatever info about anything I need in there (notes).

Can't lose it because it's saved to the clouds as well as in the phone.

I keep everything there, like instructions for prepping for the CT scan.

Also, snap a picture of the business card and use that for the contact's photo.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge, love the last idea, a photo of the business card.  Genius!!!  LM

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal  if you go to a place like staples, they have business card holders. it is a book (like a address book) with about 10 plastic sleeve pages in it for holding the cards. you can put the cards in back to back to double the capacity. holds about 100 cards.  folder is about 10" x 4".  i love mine.  i'm sure they have different sizes etc.

Honored Contributor

I just snap a photo of the card and keep in on my phone.  I'm pretty sure that's what everyone does now.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I just snap a photo of the card and keep in on my phone.  I'm pretty sure that's what everyone does now.  

I don't and this is why I am asking.  There's a number of other people who don't use a phone for that either.  Glad you can and do use that I don't. 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't and this is why I am asking.  There's a number of other people who don't use a phone for that either.  Glad you can and do use that I don't. 

Try it, phones aren't just for calling and texting.  I take pictures of many things and since I always have my phone with me,  I always have all those things in life that we want to keep track of.  Our phones can keep us organized and that makes life easier.

Honored Contributor

i do both......have them on my phone, but like having a binder for business cards also. they arent just for dinosaurs and phones and backups DO fail sometimes.  Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein