Contributor

Re: phillip watson leaving cottage farms/qvc

Really missed him on the new shows!

Occasional Visitor

Wow. Won't be the same without his accent and fun interchanges with hosts. Always loved watching him with Carolyn having that first tomato sandwich. Hopefully he will return. When I think of Cottage Farms I think of Phillip. Please come back, Phillip. You are already missed.
New Contributor

Missing Phillip. Just isn't the same without him. Not really excited about shopping.
Esteemed Contributor

I thought the guy who was on today was very good. Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the plants. I didn’t get his name. 

Keepin' it real.
Occasional Contributor

I too looked forward to seeing Phil Watson present Cottage Farms..he reminded me that spring was right around the corner. He had such a warm inviting personality and seemed so genuine. It's disappointing to say the least....the flower segments will never be the same without him. Truth be told I no longer have the interest to watch them now.
Occasional Contributor

Occasional Visitor

Dear Phillip, 

I certainly miss seeing Phillipon QVC repesenting Cottage Farms!! I appreciated his knowledge on gardening and hispresence on QVC.  Cottage Farms presentations just don't have the luster that they did when he presented.  What a loss for QVC and Cottage Fams!!

I wish him happiness and good health .

Barb 

Super Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Phillip Watson 

I had the contract disagreement with CF, not QVC, who has always been there for me.

thanks for missing me! I had started missing MYSELF, and am writing my memoir that is about all of the people, many total strangers, who helped me find my way to a happy life. Most of them have no idea how impactful they were, so I decided to write about it. Tim McGraw's song, My Old Friend, inspired me. 🙏

Thanks @sunshine45!

New Contributor

Spring garden shows are not the same without Phillip Watson. Wishing you the best new adventures in gardens of all of our spring wishes.  You gave us all hope of spring and summer gardens in the depths of snow outside our windows in January and February.. I watched to you for 20 years.  

New Contributor

WE WILL MISS YOU!  I always enjoyed watching you and feeling like I was spending time with a friend anytime I could catch you on QVC.  You have a wonderful personality and are such a warm person with a wonderful laugh & sense of humor.  Best of luck with whatever you pursue in life!  You will be missed a great deal!  Blessings to you.  Barb