Honored Contributor

Re: phillip watson leaving cottage farms/qvc

What a wonderful man. I’ve seen photos of Hazel on his FB but did not know the backstory. Thank you.
Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear he won't be back on Q....bad decision Q! I will think of Phillip every year while enjoying the GIANT blooms on the hardy Hibiscus beauties I purchased from him.....bigger than a dinner plate and the color.....!!!! He was a joy to watch and listen to and will be missed.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@fortune

hazel is his gardeners daughter. her father also worked at qvc i believe (maybe with philip?). philip had been very close to the family for a number of years now. after her father passed away after a long illness and extended time in the hospital, philip had promised him that he would look after hazel and her mother. he has kept that promise. i think hazel is now a young teenager.......she is so lucky to have philip in her life. he even has a go fund me page for her education.

philip and hazel.jpg

@sunshine45 Thank you for this and for posting his other post.

What a special man.❤️

I will miss him. I hope he will write that book. I will buy it!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45, thank you for this update on Phillip. I always enjoyed his shows. He seems like a real gentleman and I love what he has done for Hazel, just such a heartwarming story. God Bless them both.

Occasional Contributor

I have a 6 year old Totem Pole plant from Robertas. It used to sit on the microwave. I had to re-arrange my kitchen because the plant hit the ceiling. Don't know where it iwll go next when it hits the ceiling again. I live in NYC and have no problems w/ either company as far as growing their plants.

QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

Another one bites the dust.  I wish him luck.  Wonder if her will turn up on Evine?

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45, appreciate the updates.

Think I'll find his Facebook and follow him if I can, support him in his next endeavors. 

Trusted Contributor

So long, Phillip!  You do have great hair and you will be missed, big time.