Esteemed Contributor

Re: phillip watson leaving cottage farms/qvc

It was a good gig and extra income for late winter months; but I would have gotten tired of it long before this.  Good luck and best of health.  I like the guy!  (his humor)  Cute cottage for sale?

Honored Contributor

Hopefully they won't ditch the "if you're not happy, we're not happy" warranty along with Philip.

Trusted Contributor

I've never purchased a single CF item, but I love his shows. He is a very entertaining guy.

Respected Contributor

This will be the first time I will ever miss anybody from a shopping channel.  Phillip is very informative, personable, and entertaining.  Hope he goes on to bigger and better things and good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@tockerman

@tockerman wrote:

sorry but any cottage farm plants i ever bought died. I hope qvc gets out of the plant business? Good luck in your new adventures

I have the same experience here in CA.  Same with Roberta's.  I never follow the vendors, but I wish him well in his new career.

Respected Contributor

Sorry that he won't be on QVC anymore.  I always enjoyed it when he was on.  One of the better guests they have.  Better than most hosts too.

Honored Contributor

He was always a likeable guy. Nice looking too!  I know he had major heart surgery this past year or so... maybe he decided to really reach for his dreams. Good for him! Best of luck to you Phil!

Honored Contributor

He's adorable and entertaining.  Has an authentic, "down-home" charm, and warmth that comes through the screen.  Hope there's lots of fun and more successes in his future.

Respected Contributor

I will miss him. I have some great plants from them. 

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed his presentations so much!!  What a cutie...and so knowledgeable!   Loved  it when he showed home landscaping pics of his own home.  Best of luck....