Honored Contributor

Re: pass the dumb bunny ears to me please

Sorry this happened to you, could be anyone really.

It's not something we do every day, trying to decipher how to return something.

I always overthink it, when I look back, it seems easy.

I don't think the return label for USPS is ever pre-paid.

Unless you talk customer service into waiving the cost of postage, it will be deleted from your refund.   It should have been delivered.    Did you keep a copy of the label?   I always take a picture of the package before I drop it off, so that I can check the tracking myself.   I returned something to Evine recently.   I took a picture of the label on the package then dropped it off at the box outside the post office.   Using the number on the label, I could track it myself. 

I'm not sure how strict the 30 day rule is.   If they are still actively selling the product, they should take it back and give you a refund.

I understand what you mean about the bracelets.   The S/M JUST fits me and the M/L is too big.   Found that out buying Heidi Daus bracelets.

Respected Contributor

Don’t feel bad!  Once I put my electric bill payment in my church offering envelope and the electric company got my church offering.  Church called and said oops come get your check. The electric company processed the check I sent them and the bank accepted it even though it was not payable to them.  The church financial secretary got a good laugh out of it!

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo.  Not on the label itself but adjacent to it is an explanation of return policy that says, "Easy Returns" and explains the different options.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment