Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Here she is from today:

Pamela Anderson talks Broadway debut in 'Chicago' - YouTube

54 and getting ready to star on Broadway. She's doing better than I am.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I watched a couple episodes of Baywatch, and maybe saw her a couple times on the Johnny Carson Tonight Show. Since then I have not seen her and have no idea how she looks.

That show, I just looked up, and it ran the first time around from 1989-1999. Now if i go back and look at photos of myself when I was half my present age?  

Since I have not seen her on those 40+ years, I will go with, I would be surprised if she looked the same.

hckynut   🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I remember how cute she was years ago on Home Improvement.  That was way before she had her implants, etc.  I wish her well.  

Respected Contributor

Re: pam Anderson

[ Edited ]

@Catty2. Didn't she have those implants in and out several times? I was  also just thinking of Christy Brinkley who seemed to take care of herself and looks nice for her age.

Respected Contributor

Oh my. . really has changed her looks.  I guess I don't understand why to the point where you look so different.   

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Here she is from today:

Pamela Anderson talks Broadway debut in 'Chicago' - YouTube

Respected Contributor

She doesn't look too bad but not natural either.  Always the mouth area looks odd.

Honored Contributor

"Roxie Hart" in Chicago on Broadway.

Pamela Anderson's 'Chicago' Broadway debut featured in Netflix doc

Honored Contributor

I saw her today on ET and wouldn't have recognized her.  However, I never really followed her in the past.  They did show some pics from the past and she looked totally different in the face, but regardless, she's a beautiful woman.  

Honored Contributor

I always liked her.  I think she still is very pretty.  I see that she is playing Roxie.  I did not know that she could sing?  Well, good for her!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin