Valued Contributor

Re: order has been shipped since August 4

I had a similar situiation. My order was sitting at a regional postal center about 25 miles from my home for at least 3 weeks.  I finally called CS about it and/but it arrived the next day.  Hmmm?  I'm surprised it arrived at all.  The item was in a box with the paperwork inside.  There was another box, upside down, shoved into the top of the bottom box.  No tape on anything, anywhere. My name and address in black marker on the outside of the box. All I had to do to get the item was to lift up the top box from the bottom box.  Clearly the original box was destroyed somewhere along the way during the shipping processs and this is how someone repackaged it.  Awful! Who knows where my item has been.  I packed it up the same way it was shipped to me, called CS to let them know what happened and that I was sending it back.  I also said I wanted a full refund AND I was NOT going to pay for return shipping.   While I was angry at the conditon of the package, I understand that this was not the fault of QVC and I was made whole but this stuff does happen, especially with all the extra packages everyone has to deal with during these trying times.   I strongly urge you to call CS if you haven't already.  If you cancel and it arrives just let them know and you can return it or keep it if you like. If they reship and the original order arrives too let them know and you can return it as well .  You won't get charged twice.  QVC is very generous when bad things happen and it's been my experience that they usually err on the side of the customer.  Good luck with it.  :smileywink:

Honored Contributor

Re: order has been shipped since August 4

@cater      call your credit card company and they will reverse the charges... very easy to fix.