Super Contributor

Last Christmas I bought my son a Thomas Kincade canvas print of Disney World (14x14) they love Disney so much.. t 

My DIL loves Beauty and the Beast but now my son he loves it all.

I am considering something with Thumper because his stuff rabbit was thumper or Jungle  Book being one of the first movies he we went to see.. Also he like Peter Pan.I would love a Disneyland but they are mega bucks.

Suggestions 

thank you

Honored Contributor

Have you looked on e-bay?

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

yes been searching everywhere  Which ones to buy?

Respected Contributor

@crazered wrote:

yes been searching everywhere  Which ones to buy?

If you can find a good price, I would do Disneyland. He would have the matched set of America's beloved parks.

Respected Contributor

@crazered wrote:

Last Christmas I bought my son a Thomas Kincade canvas print of Disney World (14x14) they love Disney so much.. t 

My DIL loves Beauty and the Beast but now my son he loves it all.

I am considering something with Thumper because his stuff rabbit was thumper or Jungle  Book being one of the first movies he we went to see.. Also he like Peter Pan.I would love a Disneyland but they are mega bucks.

Suggestions 

thank you

We have 5 Thomas Kindade paintings.  Not my doing....my husband bought them.  They are:  Peter Pan, Princess and the Frog, Cinderella Castle, Little Mermaid, and a Cinderella/Prince Charming one.  He purchased them when we lived in California.  We lived in an area where there was a Thomas Kinkade museum (archive) thing and a town where there were very high end painting stores and had a Thomas Kinkade one.  There are many different "types" of his paintings....M/E Master Edition, A/P artist proof, O/R Originals....the list goes on and on.  It is important to know what you're looking for and what you are buying and where you buy it from.  shopdisney.com has some for sale.  I believe you can contact his gallery and get good advice.  WDW is celebrating its 50th year, and of course, there is a 50th year castle painting.  There is plenty of Beauty and the Beast ones to go around.  I lean towards Cinderella and the Castle.  There is one called :Cinderella Dancing in the Light" which is nice.  Has castle in it too.

Honored Contributor

Just a thought, but are there Disney jigsaw puzzles?  Then can be mounted after they make them. They're colorful too. 

Honored Contributor

@crazered ASK then what they would like.  You may be surprised and they will be happy!  

Honored Contributor

Ask them what they would like. Let them see the pictures and then tell you what they like.