Honored Contributor

I see they have a sale on sweatshirts, poly,cotton ,never bought them ,how do they hold up,with washing?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

I bought men's sweatpants several (maybe 3 or 4)  years ago. They have been washed many times and still look good. 

Honored Contributor

ON used to be a very popular store when our kids were in school.  DH and I would shop for ourselves sometimes too. The kids are all adults now and on their own.  I can't remember the last time I was in and ON store or even looked at their website.  Maybe I should take a look.  

Honored Contributor

My grand daughters like the store.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I see they have a sale on sweatshirts, poly,cotton ,never bought them ,how do they hold up,with washing?

I like ON stuff,

it's cute on trend and usually on sale

Esteemed Contributor

I buy all my basic modal tees there: nice quality, good wear and usually on sale.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought some tees for myself during the Fourth of July sale and I've been very happy with them. Washed in cold water and hung to dry, they're holding up well. Cute, too.  (And for what I paid, it would still be a good deal even if they don't last forever.)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I buy lots of clothes from Old Navy. In general, the materials are thinner than other more expensive brands.  And they don't last as long (maybe one or two seasons). They don't fall apart after one or two seaons, but they just look really worn and tired.  So, I'll recommend buying them if you like them and the price is right, but don't expect them to last for many years.

Honored Contributor

I'm not really crazy about Old Navy, I find the quality of the clothing is sub par, I rather shop at The Gap.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I buy lots of clothes from Old Navy. In general, the materials are thinner than other more expensive brands.  And they don't last as long (maybe one or two seasons). They don't fall apart after one or two seaons, but they just look really worn and tired.  So, I'll recommend buying them if you like them and the price is right, but don't expect them to last for many years.

I don't need my clothes to last and last,  as I change my look, so that's not too important

but I have some ON stuff that's held up just fine,