Respected Contributor

Re: oh my gosh, I am SO sick

I'm sorry you are feeling so crummy.  You've done all the "easy" stuff, now it's time for the big guns.  Chills are the worst.  Doesn't matter what you do, you're still cold.  One tip, wear a hat even in the house when you can't get warm.  Those pioneers wore night caps for a reason. ( Bet they Drank 'em for that same reason too! ) Woman Wink Hope you feel better real soon!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh : Sending prayers and cyber hugs. So sorry that you are dealing with this. Great idea to seek medical help for hopefully a faster recovery. Please give updates when you can. Currently 26 in my area and turned the heat up. Just turned the heat on yesterday but woke up freezing. Southern Bee

Valued Contributor

Hope you get immediate relief from emergency clinic.

Please let us know what they said and how you are feeling.

Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh  That sounds terrible.  I'm sure you know the drill: drink lots of clear liquids, take pain relief meds every 4-6 hours, and get plenty of rest.  Keep us posted after you see the doctor. Hope you feel better soon. Sending hugs 🤗.

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh , thinking of you.  Hope you get some relief.  Sounds awful!  LM

Valued Contributor

@gidgetgh  I'm sorry you aren't feeling good!! I really hope you start to feel better asap!!

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

Gee, I hope you're feeling better very soon.  Wonder if it's something to do with teeth.  I  know years ago, my husband got very sick and it turned out to be a tooth infection that went into his body.  Hope you see get better very soon.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well @gidgetgh.  It's horrible when you have the chills and just can't warm up.

I hope you get some relief soon! 

Respected Contributor

@gidgetghIf you don't have an electric blanket, get one next time you're out - or order one on amazon.  No, you won't have it with this illness, but get it for next time. I just bought an electric throw cuz I didn't want to spend the $$ for a queen size electric blanket.  It works!  Keeps me warm and shuts off after 3 hours, so at least when I get into bed, it's cozy warm.  Buy one for next time; you'll be glad you have it!  I hope you feel better.  Heart

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh So sorry you are so miserable.  Very smart to get to Urgent Care.   I've talked to two people this week who have strep going through their households, and my sister has a bad sinus infection.  Hopefully you can get some meds to get you quickly on the mend.

Hopefully by this afternoon you will be cozy on your couch, watching something fun on tv, and starting to feel better.

Here is some tv humor for you...it made me chuckle!

2E2E357E-01C0-4C3F-BC38-A059F472DC1D.jpeg