is anyone else getting tired of the many products having no pictures? won't buy something you can't see. 

Regular Contributor

Yes, I have noticed and it’s a lot! Just more slacking off by QVC. There is no reason for not having a picture of the product. QVC is becoming a third rate organization. 

Honored Contributor

Re: no pictures 0f products

[ Edited ]

I have not seen very many items without a photo...but they should just not list an item until they have a picture.

Trusted Contributor

This has happened to me more than a few times lately.  Very frustrating.

QVC is losing it.  

Frequent Contributor

I am having difficulties choosing different views.  Video comes up, but 7nless there is a color choice to view, they remain as a small pictures underneath.  

Hope this makes sense. 

Respected Contributor

Re: no pictures 0f products

[ Edited ]

Yes, I am seeing this more lately and it makes no sense to me. Why put it on the website if the pictures aren't posted?

Honored Contributor

Yes, it's on a lot of products now.

I also notice the colors are shifted. 

This website is not shopper friendly...

Respected Contributor

It is good to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.  I depend on seeing the pictures of items in deciding whether or not to click and learn more about it.   I hope by discussing this here maybe one of the moderators will be able to help to get it fixed.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Yes, it's on a lot of products now.

I also notice the colors are shifted. 

This website is not shopper friendly...

@Bri369   I ordered an Isaac Mizrahi watch (item #J361677) recently and two of the colors are mixed up.  If I get the wrong one I will return and call to not pay a return fee.